Thoughts please?

Lisa2701

Reaction score
Hi ladies im looking for your opinions. I was a LTTC'er at one point but but took a year out to try lose weight and I've lost 10st 7lbs so I've had my implanon removed last week. I started using OPK's a few days ago and all have been completely negative! Today at lunch time I took this test and it was SO close that I expected to get a true positive one a bit later one but every one since has been completely negative. What do you guys make of this? I'm not sure if to think its a faulty test, if I only just caught the tail end of my peak or what?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 17
So here is yesterday (top) and today's (bottom) one side by side. I'd say today is lighter than yesterday's. Interestingly yesterday evening I took an opk and there was no test line at all. Lunch time is obviously best time for me to test.

What do people think? Should I take yesterday's as my positive? DH and I dtd just to be safe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 13
I have to do mine with second morning urine everyday, today i 'think' mine looked positive with second morning wee but done one just now and it was very negative, think i drink too much tea lol, id try make sure u test same sort of time every day hun xx

Thanks Charlie,

I do remember there being a best time for me as well, just can't remember what time it was. Been taking them 2-3 time a day and it appears 2nd morning urine around 12 ish in the afternoon is best (They are completely white any other time of day). Well I suspect that I've missed my peak day. The reason I say this is because 3 days ago I got what was positive or at least 'VERY nearly positive' and every day since they have got fainter and fainter. Thing is I had only been testing for a few days and hadn't read the instructions of the IC's. Apparenlty they take 10 minutes to be at optimum to read and the first couple of days I had lines but i threw them away after 5 minutes so goodness knows what they developed into.. oops :dohh:! I wonder if the test i got 3 days ago was in fact the tail end of my peak. Either way we DTD just in case on that day and it is only 11 days after implanon removal so if we missed it we missed it, no harm no foul, i'm not expecting to fall straight away, I think i'd need to be lifted off the floor if I got a BFP before xmas to be honest. lol but we can but hope. right now I just want to know if I am ov'ing or not as when we were LTTC before I only ovulated once in a blue moon and never really got a proper +opk which made it impossible to get the timing right so if I could at least see I am ovulating then that in itself is something to be celebrated. :thumbup:

Here is the last 3 days worth of tests, all done around 12.

I'll continue to test just in case. Had a lot of twinges today so goodness knows what's going on but it'll take a while for my body to get going I'd reckon as I've never in my life been regular, although always been overweight up until now so ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 6
Yea looks to me like you could have caught the tail end of it hun! But that being said do keep on testing because i know iv got close to pos then it go faint again then bang! Strong positive, but hopefully that was the tail end and u managed to DTD i will keep my fingers crossed for u hun, its frustrating isnt it the not knowing, thats why im using opks at the mo as i feel every other month im not ovulating, but i think i got a pos yesterday i added a thread yesterday about it xx

Yea looks to me like you could have caught the tail end of it hun! But that being said do keep on testing because i know iv got close to pos then it go faint again then bang! Strong positive, but hopefully that was the tail end and u managed to DTD i will keep my fingers crossed for u hun, its frustrating isnt it the not knowing, thats why im using opks at the mo as i feel every other month im not ovulating, but i think i got a pos yesterday i added a thread yesterday about it xx

Yeah it definitely is frustrating not knowing whats going on, I base that on my previous TTC attempts not my current because I dont really class us as TTC until AF gets me then I know i'm on a fresh cycle, where as at the moment my body could be up to whatever it likes! I will definitely keep testing though just to be sure. Have you been TTC long? I think I'll give it a few months, see what my body is up to and if I seem semi-regular then I might have a go with my CBFM. It was pointless last time because my cycles were too long for it to work. I might buy in some CB digi opk's that I can use to confirm suspected +opk IC's. LOL and this is me 'keeping it relax'...can see how long thats going to last can't you :blush::haha::haha:

I'll go have a look for your thread.

Lol! Im quite good really i just bought 50 cheapie opks (and 30 last month) lol i cant really say im REALLY trying, im using opks and trying to bd around time of ov but not doing it religiously not temping or anything like that, its been 8 months of pretty much NTNP which is since i had my mc in November :( i dont want to really try because then i get upset if it doesn't happen, so im kidding myself that im using opks just to know when my af will be lol however i am also using them because every other month is strange, but ull see that in my thread whats going on x

I hear ya chick, I'm the same. NTNP really but fooling myself into testing with OPK's for the sake of 'making sure my bodys getting into a proper cycle', absolutely nothing to do with getting the timing right :winkwink:

Its hard, when you let yourself invest 100% emotionally and you put all your efforts into it, temping, checking CM, trying every product and myth you can find on the internet, not to mention turning your love life into a chore... its crushing when AF turns up on your door step. It made my life a misery, I even resented good friends for falling pregnant easily and not enjoying thier pregnancy how i thought they should be enjoying it, I mean how horrible is that. It turned me into a crazy green eye monster and I refuse to go back there again! I just can't. My best friend is currently 14 weeks pregnant and I can't wait for a wee cuddle of baby when s/he arrives. I adore her DD, she's like a niece to me, such a wee darling and to think I resented her conception, it makes me sad to think back to feeling like that. Its part of the reason I had to stop trying for a while, I just needed to regain some clarity.

Anyway, I am sure we will bother get our BFP eventually...PMA! :winkwink:

I know what u mean hun, i found it extremely hard recently, i was pregnant and miscarried in November, so i was due last month on 25th, well after i miscarried i found out my sis in law was pregnant and her baby was due in June, i cudnt bare to even look at her i was so jealous, sort of helped that she had turned into a right cow and started an argument and we dont talk at the moment, but i hated myself for being so jealous, and when her baby was born it was like a knife to my heart because my baby would have been born around the same time, just brought it all back to me but u cant help ur feelings can u, hopefully we can be bump buddies before long! X

I know what u mean hun, i found it extremely hard recently, i was pregnant and miscarried in November, so i was due last month on 25th, well after i miscarried i found out my sis in law was pregnant and her baby was due in June, i cudnt bare to even look at her i was so jealous, sort of helped that she had turned into a right cow and started an argument and we dont talk at the moment, but i hated myself for being so jealous, and when her baby was born it was like a knife to my heart because my baby would have been born around the same time, just brought it all back to me but u cant help ur feelings can u, hopefully we can be bump buddies before long! X

No you certainly can't help your feelings and I think its perfectly natural to feel the way you are feeling. I hope you manage to sort things out with your SILA soon. :hugs:

Fingerscrossed we can be bump buddies, that would be fabby!! :thumbup:

So my OPKs have gone dark again today :dohh:. I'll try post a pic soon. Taken three already today :blush: half expecting to get my peak but not quite yet. I will do another in a couple of hours.

Today's opk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 10
Well todays was positively negative!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
Damn! Thats what kept on happening to me! Im using same opks as u too hun, mine was strong again today, close to pos, i thought wuda started dropping down more by now since i will have ovulated x

Damn! Thats what kept on happening to me! Im using same opks as u too hun, mine was strong again today, close to pos, i thought wuda started dropping down more by now since i will have ovulated x

Hi huni, sorry I've not been around for a couple of days I've had a crazily big assignment due for uni. Conquered now though lol.

So how have you been getting on? Ill pop over to your thread soon to catch up.

Well yesterday I was very much negative and today close to positive again. :growlmad: honestly don't know what to think. :shrug:

Here's my tests so far. All the ones which have lines looked almost positive at the time of taking them but have faded now obviously.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 6
It's so annoying isnt it! I sort of gave up on my thread lol my body is going crazy atm lol i had the pos opk on cd 34 which was Thursday then Friday late night had that small bleed that stopped, so i thought maybe ovulation bleed even tho iv never had anything like that before, then yesterday bleeding again and cramping, and im still bleeding im just hoping its af now altho its not like af with my af it usually starts heavy and stays that way, but so far iv not had anything in my pads just when i wipe, but then maybe i wont bleed as much cos iv bled all month!! Lol im hoping the bleeding will just get heavier now so i can start charting for this month, stupid body of mine dont know what its doing lol xx

Hi honey sorry I disappeared we decided to jump in our new caravan and take the wee one away for a couple of days. How are you getting on?? AF has got me. Yay! Pleased that now I know now that my body is getting back into gear and I am now officially on CD 3. Problem is I leave on Sunday for a whole week so I won't be able to start OPKs until I'm home but that should be fine, I shouldn't ovulated before then anyway :)

Awww thats nice did you have a good time hun? Im glad your body is getting back into gear hun and gl with opks, im charting and opk this month hopefully all goes well xx

Hey honey how are you getting on with charting and OPK's?

I just got back from my week away last night and boy am I glad I did because I got a VERY positive OPK today!!! DH and I had Dtd before I even tested so fingers crossed. I'm only on CD 11 so I wasn't expecting to get a +OPK yet. Never ever had a positive like this so I'm super excited!! I'll try post a pic later, it doesn't seem to be posting just now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->