Thoughts? UPDATE BFP ?!

Thank you for that !
I have one of those FRERs I'll probably take Sunday to see how it's darkening and then I think that will be it for testing I don't want to worry myself !

Thank you for that !
I have one of those FRERs I'll probably take Sunday to see how it's darkening and then I think that will be it for testing I don't want to worry myself !

Haha no updates til Sunday? Noooooo! :)

Haha I know , maybe I'll pick up one more two pack of FRERs tomorrow !
My guess is I'll want to test in tomorrow at some point lol I would like to see a positive digital too.

Looks so much brighter IRL but here's a better pic under the bathroom light

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 62
Never mind lol I have no idea why it uploads so fuzzy!! It's way clearer on my phone photos .
I'll just hopefully have a darker line tomorrow to share :)

Oh my goodness!!! Congrats that's a beautiful bfp!! Wow so happy and excited for you...praying this baby sticks for you hun!

This is the last pic I'll post of it lol I promise !
Just trying to capture that it's pink because I feel it looks fuzzy in those other pics for some reason

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 52
Looks beautiful! Congrats!Stick, baby stick!

That line is there without a doubt. I bet you could get a + digi as early as tomorrow. I highly recommend the CBD with weeks estimator if you can get one. I got a '1-2 weeks' at 10 DPO, I really do think they are super sensitive

Thank you :)
I got excited and made a ticker :) trying to just enjoy every single second of this pregnancy!
I got a positive on the clear blue weeks estimator at 10 DPO with my son and with the last pregnancy too so I think I will buy one tomorrow !

!!!! Love seeing a ticker under your posts, so exciting, glad you put one up! Celebrate!

Thank you everyone :)
I see a bit of progression this morning with FMU I never usually test good with FMU but I couldn't help it ! Lol
There's a possibility I'm only 11 DPO today because I didn't temp just went by ovulation pain which I had a day early (cd 13) normally I feel it cd 14 so that's why I was thinking I was 11 DPO yesterday .. Anyway I'll pick up some more tests , usually I like to keep testing until a bit after missed AF

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 45
There's def progression there!! Looks good!

Great progression! Defo darker today, and I bet it will be even more so when it's dry.

PS. I also test poorly with FMU, my afternoon tests are usually the best. Are you going to try a digi today?

Thanks all :) I'm so glad I can celebrate on here since we aren't telling anyone until we hear a heartbeat ! So hard to keep quiet!

Yes I think I may try a digital just to see those words :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->