Thoughts?

Nariah01

Reaction score
So for a girl my DH and I agree on Leanna after my mother who passed away when I was 11. But I can't think of a good middle name to go with it yet, so if any of you have any ideas pitch in. :thumbup:

As for boys that is a whole different story. I like unique names and my DH turns them all down saying that he doesn't want our kid to be teased and such. So frustrating. So far the only names we really agree on, despite our list is Kade, Logan, and Samuel. And I would like to use my DH name for a middle name if we have a boy, like his father did for him. So the middle name would be Andres, but so far my fav. combo is Samuel Andres, which I think works.

I really feel like I am having a boy, dunno for sure yet but it seems to feel right. So I am hopping we can agree on a name.

Leanna is very pretty :flower: Is there no other family members who's names you would like to use as a middle name?

Ideas:

Leanna Iris
Leanna Faith
Leanna Hope
Leanna Grace
Leanna Sophia
Leanna Olivia
Leanna Eden
Leanna Rose

From your boy name suggestions I really like Samuel closely followed by Logan :thumbup:

I like Leanna Rose
For your boy choices I like Samuel and Logan :)
Hope you can both agree on a name you both love

I like Leanna Rose, Leanna Elise, Leanna Grace, Leanna Eve

I like Kade or Logan Andres. Unique boy names are hard, I'm having a tough time myself lol :flower:

Leanna is a very pretty name! Your choie for a boy's name is nice too.

Adding on to the other ladies' suggestions:

Leanna Joy
Leanna Dawn
Leanna Renée
Leanna Belle

I actually prefer the pp's suggestion of Leanna Belle

I have a friend called Leanna, and her middle name is Erin!

Other ideas..

Leanna Rose
Leanna Marie
Leanna Skye
Leanna Hope
Leanna Grace
Leanna Niamh
Leanna Shay

Thanks for all the input ladies. I like a lot of those ideas and I am really liking Sapphire83 idea of Leanna Renee. My middle name is Rene not spelt the same but sounds the same and Leanna Renee has a nice ring to it. I will have to bounce that off of DH and see what he thinks.

As for a boy I am leaning more towards Logan and Samuel, as much as I love the name Kade it doesn't go with the middle name we picked so we shall see.

I was having a moment yesterday and took out all the baby clothes(which isn't very much) that we had and washed and folded them, then folded them again and sat on the floor with baby stuff. Moment of weakness I guess. My DH thought it was cute, and I very calmly told him that Samuel Andres needed his clothes ready. Even though I am only 14 weeks, DH just smiled and helped me. So he didn't say anything about the name, who knows maybe we have found a winner!!!! :happydance:

Leanna June
Leanna Rose - I think it is a running favorite!
Leanna Faith
Leanna Eve
Leanna Elizabeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back