Thoughts?

LilOrphanAnn1

Reaction score
I'm trying to conceive, but not, if that makes any sense. Basically, if I end up pregnant with my SO, I'll be super happy but if it turns out I'm not, then I'll also be okay. The reason i started this thread is because I'm confused to say the least. June 16th I had brown spotting for a day - maybe a day and a half at the most and just pushed it off as my period because I am on Depo Provera. When the bleeding stopped, I was confused because even on Depo, spotting for me usually lasts longer than a day. I looked up implantation bleeding and it sounded a lot like the discharge (best word I could think of) I had and I was very hormonal. I can't remember any period I had on Depo where I was *this* hormonal. I took two tests this morning right when I woke up 6/26/2017 and both came out negative. Am I just being paranoid and I'm really NOT pregnant or should I consult a doctor? I'm more so worried about why I had that discharge for such a short period of time and every website I look at, it says it's implantation bleeding and not my period. Any advice would be helpful. Please and thank you!

Yes - which weirds me out even more. I had the shot early May and my next shot is due August 1st (my birthday go figure). I was sexually active in between that time (May and now) so I just don't really know what's going on with my body.

Do you have regular cycles while on depo? Have you ever had random spotting before while on Depo?

Do you have regular cycles while on depo? Have you ever had random spotting before while on Depo?

I was on Depo two different times with a 3 month break. The first time I was on Depo (which was for about 3 years) I spotted regularly. I was able to keep track of when the spotting was. When I stopped the shot and eventually got back on it, I didn't bleed at all. I had gotten back on the shot in August of 2016 and I haven't bled at all until June 16th of this year.

hmmm.. I don't have a lot of experience with Depo, but I'd wait another week and test and if you feel any concerns definitely bring them up with your provider because it could be messing with your hormones a lot. Are you taking anything else that could be effecting your hormone levels?

Also, the spotting I would usually have lasted longer than a day and was never brown.

hmmm.. I don't have a lot of experience with Depo, but I'd wait another week and test and if you feel any concerns definitely bring them up with your provider because it could be messing with your hormones a lot. Are you taking anything else that could be effecting your hormone levels?

I take 2mg Clonazopam and 5mg Melatonin, but that's it.

I don't think the melatonin would do anything since our body does produce that naturally, I'm not sure about Clonzopam personally because I've never taken it. Were you taking it previously when you were on depo?

I don't think the melatonin would do anything since our body does produce that naturally, I'm not sure about Clonzopam personally because I've never taken it. Were you taking it previously when you were on depo?

I've been taking this dosage of Clonazopam for I want to say about 5 or so years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->