Threatened MC (trigger)

justonemore31

Reaction score
So I woke up this morning with cramps and pinkish orange bleeding. I rushed over to urgent care and they did urine test which showed positive, blood results are 317.7 (I'm 4 weeks 3 days based off LMP) and transvaginal US shows thickened uterus. The spotting now has turned brown but I'm still crampy. I'm going back tomorrow at 330 idk why they wanna tetest the levels but it'll be like 30hrs. That passed. They said my #s were low but idk if that's so true bc everyone's saying it doesn't seem low for where I'm at. I did have brown spotting for 8 days when I got my BFP and I know implantation can happen a week after that as well so maybe thats it. I'm just wondering what my #s were before bleeding and if they did drop some. I had stronger symptoms less than a week ago and now barely anything. Im just tryin to figure out what could be going on here. Anyone go through something similar? They diagnosed me as threatened MC.

I think when you have bleeding they always diagnose it as "threatened MC". My report has the words threatened MC on it also even though I was only cramping, not bleeding (it was early and probably due to a cyst that they claimed is "painless"). Are you going to go back to get your bloods taken?

I had a lot of bleeding the first time, and they always wrote threatened MC on my report. I was a grad student and my dr advised rest during bleeding and I required a report to give to my professors and it also said threatened MC (it is system generated). With my son I was about to head out on vacation when I first got the BFP and had brown bleeding for a few days while on vacation (I was probably between 5-6 weeks). I took it easy for a few days and went to see my dr as soon as I came back from vacation and everything was fine. The dr did an ultrasound and I saw my baby on the screen and no sign of what could have caused the bleeding. It was hard to accept bleeding of an unknown cause after everything I went through in my first pregnancy with my daughter.

Ty for replying. They made it seem like my numbers were low. In one pregnancy at 4w3d my levels were 2047 and they saw a little circle on the screen so that was the sac. Now at 317.7 they can't see a thing. I'm going to my obgyn today at 330pm. I'm glad it all worked for you and I am praying it does for me. I can barely sleep at night.

I hope it works out for you. Based on some charts I found online your hcg levels seem good for where you are. They shouldn’t have insinuted that they’re low. There’s a really wide range for “normal”.

Hope this works and helps. I had very low hcg and was threatened with a mc. I was given this by a friend on another forum

Screenshot_20181212-170131_Gallery.jpg

Update. I saw my doc today and tomorrow I'm going to the lab for a repeat bhcg and again Saturday. He says it could be either implantatiom, miscarriage or ectopic but I'm sure it isn't that. I'm still having brown.

Indeed, I can assure you if you have any report of bleeding in the 1st tri at a hospital they will call it a threatened MC. I wouldn't get too anxious until your labs are done. I bled heavily through my first pregnancy until 14 weeks. Only with that one though, following two not even a spot. 4 weeks is too early to see anything, a thickened uterus would tell me it's not ectopic. Numbers are not low! They are probably trying to prepare you for bad news but honestly nothing right now screams MC to me. Good luck <3

Indeed, I can assure you if you have any report of bleeding in the 1st tri at a hospital they will call it a threatened MC. I wouldn't get too anxious until your labs are done. I bled heavily through my first pregnancy until 14 weeks. Only with that one though, following two not even a spot. 4 weeks is too early to see anything, a thickened uterus would tell me it's not ectopic. Numbers are not low! They are probably trying to prepare you for bad news but honestly nothing right now screams MC to me. Good luck <3
Thank you soooo much for this. I don't think it's ectopic either. My uterus is thick so that means it's prepared for a pregnancy. Today I go at 130pm for beta and i am so nervous.

Good luck hunnie, do you know how long results take? It's usually 24 hours here x

OMG so sorry guys I thought I updated last night. I got a call from my doc last night saying my levels tripled from 317.7 to 886!! Igo back tmrw for one last draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->