Threatened MC

justonemore31

Reaction score
So as you all know im 4w3d pregnant. I woke up this AM bleeding and cramping. My mom took me to urgent care. The urine test is positive, blood test still waiting on (they'll call me) and transvaginal US shows only a thick uterus but no baby but they said bc I'm still early and your numbers have to be 1500 and up to see anything. She said it could go either way at this point. I have an appt tomorrow at 330pm. The bleeding is now brown and no more cramps. I just wanted to let you all know here since you were all there for me when testing. I will update asap. They do have me down as possible threatened MC.

OMG hun I’m so sorry
Let’s just hope it’s nothing and just baby keeping you on your toes hun

When will you get your hcg numbers

Awww hunni sorry to read this I hope everything is ok fingers crossed for you and huge :hugs: xx

God willing this evening.

I'm 4 weeks 3 days. Should they have been able to see something? At least indicating that there's a gestational sac? I read online they should have and if not it's in an unknown location. That's very scary.

I mean you’re REALLY early - wouldn’t it be normal to not see anything? They barely saw anything at 5.5 weeks with me. Try not to worry, I bled most of the first trimester with DD and this time around on and off - with cramping too. Some women just do that and all ends up okay!! Could be a cyst or even a little hematoma :hugs: hang in there!

Yeah girl I don’t think you can even see the sac until 5 weeks. Plus bleeding changing to brown is encouraging! Stay positive, mama!

I recently went through a miscarriage at 8 weeks my numbers were rising 60% and then 30 percent then 60 they were all over

They told me ectopic but it turned out they saw a very small sac And my numbers only reached 450 so anything is possible

Don’t be scared though hun your still
So early that not seeing a sac isn’t a panic situation yet hun

Only hcg numbers over the next few days will tell you hun

Hang in there x

I hope you have a better outcome than I did - unfortunately I was in the ER yesterday to confirm that I miscarried. I would have been 4+3 today like you but my beta was already back down to a 3 by the time I went to be checked.

I'm so sorry that you're in limbo but I'm really hoping it's better news for you! Brown instead of red sounds encouraging.

Oh no.....I hope that baby is just burrowing in and that's what the bleeding was from. Sending you love and hugs, and please keep us updated!

Omg just seen your bhcg post had no idea, try and rest and if its brown blood thats a good sign right?!?! Maybe lil peanut was just burrowing in there hopefully all is ok next couple of bhcgs should give you a better idea of whats happening. I did the whole hpts in the meantime but as you know it was still driving me nutz. Im praying all is ok![-o<[-o<

Omg just seen your bhcg post had no idea, try and rest and if its brown blood thats a good sign right?!?! Maybe lil peanut was just burrowing in there hopefully all is ok next couple of bhcgs should give you a better idea of whats happening. I did the whole hpts in the meantime but as you know it was still driving me nutz. Im praying all is ok![-o<[-o<
Ty. It started out pinkish orange which was weird and alot of period type cramps. I had brown spotting for 8 days while I got my BFPs so I counted that as implantation but maybe it's still the process of it.

Numbers are good hun

When are they taking more ??

Sounds like babies just getting comfy

Fx hun xx

In one of my past pregnancies at 4+3 they saw a sac and my levels were 2047 and shot up to 3900 two days later and bc they didn't exactly double they said I might MC plus I was bleeding and cramping and had a SCH. But mine arent no where near 2047 so they won't be able to see anything. Its just crazy how diff pregnancy can be from one to another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->