threatened miscarriage.. :'(

annaaabanana

Reaction score
heyyall.. I posted last night went to er for brown discharge. well at about 6 tonight I wiped and there was pink and a little red. went to the er..
well got an ultrasound. and heartrate was 130 which wedsday it was 119.. so that is good! but checked my cervix and it was closed. there was not that much bleeding up there they said.. but I still have a threatened miscarriage. I'm on bedrest and have to drink lots of water. guess only time will tell and guess ill just have to stay in bed for the next few weeks!! please every pray for me and my baby... I'm kinda started to feel like a period. but I know that the heart rate was strong so im praying and hoping.. thanks everyone

Awe hun sorry you're going through this. Xxx just to give you a positive story. I had a major sub chorionic hemorrhage SCH at 11 weeks. I bled for 3 weeks straight lots of clots too. I was also classified as a threatened miscarriage or threatened abortion but here I am at 20 weeks and my lil guy is just fine. Just take it easy, follow doctors orders and no sex. Seems like when I would stop bleeding and we dtd I would start all over again. Bleeding in pregnancy is scary but you'd be surprised at how common it actually is.

Statistics are on your side knowing that baby has a heartbeat. Don't stress that just makes it worse.

Awe hun sorry you're going through this. Xxx just to give you a positive story. I had a major sub chorionic hemorrhage SCH at 11 weeks. I bled for 3 weeks straight lots of clots too. I was also classified as a threatened miscarriage or threatened abortion but here I am at 20 weeks and my lil guy is just fine. Just take it easy, follow doctors orders and no sex. Seems like when I would stop bleeding and we dtd I would start all over again. Bleeding in pregnancy is scary but you'd be surprised at how common it actually is.

Statistics are on your side knowing that baby has a heartbeat. Don't stress that just makes it worse.

thank you so much :) this has been such a rough pregnancy!!! I was so happy to see the baby on the screen with such a good heartbeat.. I'm just 7 weeks.. but weds the heartrate was 119 and tonight 130.. said it was strong! I am so scared still.. but thank you for the positive story :) I'm so ready to be done bleeding and just have smooth sailing from here on.. thank you for the positive thoughts :D when they did the pelvic exam they said there really wasn't much blood up there.. so hopefully in a day or so it'll be gone.. ill just be taking it easy and lots of water... our baby is a fighter. already was told I had a mmc two weeks ago because my hCG than went in for my u/s and there was my baby with a heartbeat... god works in mysterious ways! and congrats on you're little one :) do you know what you are having? :hugs:

I haven't been in this situation but I heard that if you go into the ER with bleeding, no matter how little/much, they HAVE to call it a threatened miscarriage. Many women go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies, and everything else they saw/observed sounds great. Sending you lots of love and positive vibes.

Yeah that's just what they call it on their hospital forms when a woman goes in worried about her pregnancy. It doesn't really reflect reality. What a great heartbeat! ! Congrats :)

Everything is called a threatened miscarriage! I yelled at my doc and said don't you use that term with me! I went in for bleeding a bunch during 1st trimester and everytime that's what it was. Not taking anything away from it though, definitely do the bed rest, lots of water and NO sex!! You'll be fine, their terminology sucks. :)

The other girls are right.

Any time you have ANY spotting or bleeding episode, they automatically label it a "threatened miscarriage."

Apparently my pregnancy is a "threatened miscarriage" also, because of the spotting I had a bit earlier. Well, I found the "miscarriage's" hb on my doppler yesterday, and he/she is making me extremely tired and nauseous.

I know how terrifying the bleeding/spotting is...it just makes your heart sink every time you see it. But, everything with your baby has been a-okay so far, and unless you begin to soak a pad an hour with blood, you're just going to be one of those women who have to endure the mental torture of spotting for no apparent reason. It is NOT fun, but the good news, is that your baby is doing well, and that's all that matters!

Prayers for you! I think your baby will be fine though! Hugs!!!

thanks everyone so much :) !!! yes, it is so scary when they call it that!!!! lol and especially spotting!!! ugh, I was like whyyy?!?! you know, there are some women who just have a perfect normal pregnancy... lol I love getting on here tho and seeing most of you have had it too and go on to have successful pregnancies! thank you everyone :) I am taking it easy and drinking tons of water :)

hope you and baby are doing well!! On the 14th I went into the ER for bleeding ( and kidney stones) they wouldn't even do a scan on me!! The called it a threatened abortion- supposedly thats the medical term- how awful. I was 5 w 6 d- I'm now 6w4d and still don't have a clue how things are going... Still trying to find a doctor that will take me . Been trying so hard to stay saint. Not easy !!

((hugs))

heyyall.. I posted last night went to er for brown discharge. well at about 6 tonight I wiped and there was pink and a little red. went to the er..
well got an ultrasound. and heartrate was 130 which wedsday it was 119.. so that is good! but checked my cervix and it was closed. there was not that much bleeding up there they said.. but I still have a threatened miscarriage. I'm on bedrest and have to drink lots of water. guess only time will tell and guess ill just have to stay in bed for the next few weeks!! please every pray for me and my baby... I'm kinda started to feel like a period. but I know that the heart rate was strong so im praying and hoping.. thanks everyone

Ive had this a few times- Its just a name they have to put on it... so dont worry. I did exactly what you are doing. I had a little bleed on a few pregnancies and they are fine. One in particular I was in excrutiating pain to the point they had to give me morphine- had bleeding too. But they said they were fine. I had to be on bed rest for a couple of weeks though. I drank plenty of water and no sex for a few weeks. I really though I was going to loose them , but thank God I didn't. Dont stress, dont worry, just rest and take advantage of this time of rest!!! XO

oh - and the plus- is that they didnt see anymore bleeding AND super plus that your Cervix is closed! :D now... back to rest! ;)

thank yall :) I bled more yesterday but stopped really today!! I am hoping it is OVER AND DONE WITH!!! and I'm sorry you had such bad pains!!! at night when I'm going to sleep is really when I have some pains... but I guess my baby is fine!!! thank you everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->