Three children following miscarriage!

MimiCher

Reaction score
:happydance:

I had a miscarriage in 1976 followed by 3 successful full term pregnancies and births in 1979, 1981, and 1988 (G,G,B)! I had tests and surgery done after the miscarriage (early blighted ovum) as I had difficulty getting pregnant after wards. First my DH had a low sperm count due to a fever and illness. Then it was take my temperature, try different positions, etc. I switched doctors. They suggested surgery done for a tilted uterus. So I had a laparoscopic procedure to move my uterus in a more forward position. I got pregnant 3 months after that. I had my first daughter, nursed her for 7 months, had one period and got pregnant with my second daughter. Then several years went by and I decided to have a third and last child. It took a bit longer becaue of my age but I finally had my son in 1988. CVS proved he was a healthy boy. So all I can say to those of youy having one kind of problem or another... NEVER GIVE UP!!! :thumbup:

Thank you MimiCher, you made me smile. I'm hoping to do the same - I've had a miscarriage and want three healthy babies now.

Good positive info there thanks - really good to hear such stories!

Thank you MimiCher, you made me smile. I'm hoping to do the same - I've had a miscarriage and want three healthy babies now.

I'm right behind you Kess!

MimiCher, thank you very much for that. It's so good to read a story with a happy ending.

Thank you for sharing your story of successful pregnancys it gives all of us hope :) I personally will never give up on getting pregnant one last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->