Three positive tests then bleeding

Waitingsolong

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post, I have found so much info from this site so decided to join today. I have had three positive tests but had a full period today, I am concerned as I used ultra early tests that detect 10 Iu/l, I know that I am not pregnant as the period is heavy, could it be early menapause as that elevates hcg, ive been trying for nearly two years and have never had a second line before on branded tests, doctors urine test came back neg
waiting for bloods

Hi there,can you not push for an early scan? It may be possible you are in the stages of having a mc. So sorry to hear that things aren't happening for you. Keep strong x

Hi, thanks for reply, doc said it was too early for a scan or to rule out ectopic, said it
Is a waiting game, blood test results should help x

Hi there,can you not push for an early scan? It may be possible you are in the stages of having a mc. So sorry to hear that things aren't happening for you. Keep strong x

Hello. It sounds like a chemical pregnancy to me. I did an early test and then one when af would be due. They were both positive. However a week later I started bleeding (like a heavy af). I went to doctor and they sent me for a scan just to make sure. I actually tested again and it was negative before I went for the scan. They checked everything and did bloods. It was an early miscarriage.

That's the trouble with early tests as they can cause heartache when you would never have known years ago when these tests were not around. After my chemical, I never tested until after my period was due ( although it's hard when you are ttc!!).

Hope you are ok and get the information from your doctor quickly.

Xx

Hope you are ok and keep positive. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back