7 DPO afternoon FRER and Wondfo

Attachments

• IMG_5697.jpg
    IMG_5697.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5698.jpg
    IMG_5698.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 66
That's a pink line there on that frer and I see a squinter on the other, it's looking good Hunni xxx

Thanks everyone for looking! Will test again tomorrow and update!

I am reticent to celebrate and call these my BFP because I had nasty evaps last cycle and had gotten all excited only to have AF come right on time. So if I get good lines on tomorrow's tests, I will do the happy dance!

That's so early to get lines! I see it for sure!

8 DPO FRER. Lighter than yesterday's if there's even anything on it at all. Symptoms decreased today: less pelvic pain, less cramps, less fatigue, less nausea, no hot flashes

This pic was taken at the 8-minute mark. At 10 minutes, the line was gone

Attachments

• IMG_5833_Cropped.jpg
    IMG_5833_Cropped.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5833_Tweaked.jpg
    IMG_5833_Tweaked.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 57
8 DPO FRER. Lighter than yesterday's if there's even anything on it at all. Symptoms decreased today: less pelvic pain, less cramps, less fatigue, less nausea, no hot flashes

This pic was taken at the 8-minute mark. At 10 minutes, the line was gone

I def still see a line

Hoping ur wee was diluted or the test didn't have has much dye in it, I still do see a line, good luck xx

9 DPO FRER, even lighter than yesterday's

Really wish I knew what was going on! I am guessing these are either antibody strips or indents, if anything at all

Attachments

• IMG_5933.jpg
    IMG_5933.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5933_Tweaked.jpg
    IMG_5933_Tweaked.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 25
I see the faint line on the frer.
I used those a lot my last cycle and the day before Af I had faint lines I could see, mind you I had to tilt the test but the pink line was there. Because of my experience I told myself I would not be buying those my next tww. I am going to "try" and stick with wondfo and first signal.
I hope your lines keep getting darker. It is always maddening either way.

Titusmomma, exactly. I usually look at progression with Wondfos, but I ran out yesterday morning. A new batch was supposed to come yesterday afternoon but they were delayed a day...argh! So I had to go out and buy more frustrating FRERs! Ugh! Second cycle in a row where every FRER I take has some kind of line on it. Can't wait for my Wondfos to arrive today and settle this once and for all. Every Wondfo I took, including yesterday, was BFN, all the while I'm getting confusing faint lines on FRERs :wacko:

Titusmomma, exactly. I usually look at progression with Wondfos, but I ran out yesterday morning. A new batch was supposed to come yesterday afternoon but they were delayed a day...argh! So I had to go out and buy more frustrating FRERs! Ugh! Second cycle in a row where every FRER I take has some kind of line on it. Can't wait for my Wondfos to arrive today and settle this once and for all. Every Wondfo I took, including yesterday, was BFN, all the while I'm getting confusing faint lines on FRERs :wacko:

Same thing happened to me. I ran out of wondfos and I didn't get my new shipment until the day after AF started. I spent loads of money on frer and first signal testing until 14dpo. The frer gave me a very strong line on 12dpo that came up instantly but not much on the first signal and then every other frer was the faint line. Super frustrating.
I hope you get your wondfos soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->