• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Three year old unresponsive-super scary!

Yeah... I've heard about the drawbacks of the Canadian healthcare system. I hope you can get answers soon! And like I said before, keep track of EVERYTHING, especially if it happens again. Even if it was a seizure, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's a big problem. It could be a one off sort of thing or it could be a minor form of epilepsy that doesn't have a drastic impact. But if things get complicated, you'll appreciate your notes.

I hope you're right. And thank you for all the advice. I will keep a written record and record it if it were, heaven forbid, to happen again. I just really want it to be a one off that doesn't happen again.

I hope it never happens again. It's absolutely horrible wondering if something is 'wrong' with your child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->