Through the night?

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
(Kind of)
I know it's not perfect but we fed him at 10pm, rocked him till 11 (as he was SO awake) and put him in his moses basket. At around 1 he started moving around and I knew he was going to start his little noises saying he is bored lol! So I put him in bed with us and he woke up at 6.30am for a feed! :happydance:
But is it ok for him to go that long, specially in the same nappy :blush:
Luckily the cot is coming Friday so when we come back from Sweden he is only sleeping in that and hopefully it feels like a proper bed so he likes it :hugs:

Colton is usually in the same diaper all night. He doesn't really pee much at night. Like last night he slept from about 7pm until 6am.

We use Pampers Baby Dry and they work really well especially at night. He'll be ok, enjoy your sleep!

Seth doesn't really do anything at night really so he's usually in the same nappy, although he if he does do something we change him :)

xxx

I try to avoid changing Noah during the night, because it will make him wake up more. What I do is use really thick diaper cream right before I put him down, and he is fine in the AM. I also was worried he was going to long without a feed, but he seems fine when he wakes up, so I think he's probably okay :)

Thanks everyone :)
Last night Jack slept from 9pm until 6am :O
Therefore I know it maybe a bit early but we decided to give him some babyrice before he goes to sleep to keep him well fed throught he night, is this ok?

I think the recommemdation is that you dont add anything to babys milk until they are at least 17 weeks old but I know others have done it earlier than this without problem. I guess you just got to do what you feel is right for you and your baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->