Throwing up blood at almost 11 weeks

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
Is this normal?? I have been really sick with the flu and my throat is still really sore. Never threw up blood with my last 2 pregnancies.

I would say that I'm worried, but right now I'm so ill have so little energy, lost a stone a weight when I was small to begin with, feeling like a total zombie, that I've lost the ability to worry anymore now

Oh no, I hope you will feel better soon. Throwing up blood is never normal and I would recommend that you see a doctor. Sometimes when you throw up a lot it can cause tears that bleed, or you could have a gastritis due to the flu.
Get well soon and take care! <3

Are there streaks of blood in your vomit or is it more than that?

Oh my goodness hon u poor thing.
I am so sorry u are so unwell.
I wud get to A&E hon or get a doctor out because throwing up blood doesn't sound good. U may need to be put on a drip for fluids.
Hope u get better soon.

It depends on what you mean by throwing up blood. Is it streaks of blood, fresh blood when you vomit or blood clots. Streaks of blood is not alarming, its basically irritation of your gastric linning due to vomiting or gastritis. Fresh blood and blood clots being vomited thats alarming and requires immeadiate medical attention

I’m sorry your still so ill, I really think you should get yourself to the dr’s I think Honey is right I’d say you probably need a drip with fluids as you’v been so ill for a while now

Is this normal?? I have been really sick with the flu and my throat is still really sore. Never threw up blood with my last 2 pregnancies.

I would say that I'm worried, but right now I'm so ill have so little energy, lost a stone a weight when I was small to begin with, feeling like a total zombie, that I've lost the ability to worry anymore now

I hope you are ok. When are you getting checked out? Hope it's nothing too serious.

I do this quiet often when iv been being sick. I was told it was through straining ect. Its probably the case with you too luv xx

Hi HLx wondering how you are doing. Havent heard from you. Hope everything is ok

Hi hon
Was just wondering how you are? Hope your ok and feeling alot better now.

Im back, i havent been well at all, i did go to the doctors and he basically gave me a choice of whether i go into hospital or stay at home, so i stayed at home, i wasnt dehydrated surprisingly but very malnourished hahaha the blood in my vomit stopped but i think it was just from a cut somewhere from vomitjng so much. Im still throwing up now but its back to regular morning sickness now. Still don't feel great and I'm wishing the time away with this pregnancy, but the baby is healthy, so that's the main thing

I’m glad to hear the baby is well, isn’t t amazing what they can go through and survive, so resilient! I’m sorry you still feel miserable. I hope it goes away for you in the next few weeks! That must be miserable.

I’m glad to hear the baby is well, isn’t t amazing what they can go through and survive, so resilient! I’m sorry you still feel miserable. I hope it goes away for you in the next few weeks! That must be miserable.

Thanks hun yes this baby is a fighter for sure! Baby is absolutely fine in thrre, where as I feel like I'm on death's door. Being my 3rd child I thought I'd be used of feeling so shit, but nope this pregnancy has already topped it for me, and already I know after this little one comes along i won't be having anymore children, i can't physically go through this again, it's almost like my body is trying to shut down but the baby won't let it Haha thankfully I guess! I'm so jealous, a girl I know is expecting her first baby, she is absolutely glowing, hasn't had a single bit of sickness, and when I see her she always says, I'm so glad I'm not you right now, well yeah, so you should be because I can't function, I've had sickness on all pregnancies, but not like this, but it's not hyperemesis... it's just being sick which is making my body catch every living germ and illness out there. Once the sickness goes I'll be like a different person I'm sure I will

Thanks hun yes this baby is a fighter for sure! Baby is absolutely fine in thrre, where as I feel like I'm on death's door. Being my 3rd child I thought I'd be used of feeling so shit, but nope this pregnancy has already topped it for me, and already I know after this little one comes along i won't be having anymore children, i can't physically go through this again, it's almost like my body is trying to shut down but the baby won't let it Haha thankfully I guess! I'm so jealous, a girl I know is expecting her first baby, she is absolutely glowing, hasn't had a single bit of sickness, and when I see her she always says, I'm so glad I'm not you right now, well yeah, so you should be because I can't function, I've had sickness on all pregnancies, but not like this, but it's not hyperemesis... it's just being sick which is making my body catch every living germ and illness out there. Once the sickness goes I'll be like a different person I'm sure I will

Aww Yea I don’t blame you for being finished after this one. People say that you know when you are ready to be done, so maybe for you, this is a really good sign. I am pretty lucky, I haven’t really been super sick with any of my pregnancies. They have basically all mimicked eachother. Have you tried taking a probiotic or can you eat some yogurt daily? Maybe that will help regulate your good bacteria so you can fight off illnesses better. I’m sure with puking a lot, you’re depleted of a lot of everything good in your body!

I was speaking to my mum yesterday and she said I had no sickness or nausea with all 3 of you... and I said I thought morning sickness was hereditary, I have it terrible and you never had it once, I don't think that's fair hahaha I basically live off yoghurts at the moment, it's easy to eat, cold and easy to throw up if I need to, just doesn't taste the best if you've thrown it up once started to curdle in the body hahaha what has my life become

Hi hon
So happy to see u back I was worried about you.
So happy baby is ok hon what a relief. Really hope the sickness stops soon.
Sending huge hugs<3

I was speaking to my mum yesterday and she said I had no sickness or nausea with all 3 of you... and I said I thought morning sickness was hereditary, I have it terrible and you never had it once, I don't think that's fair hahaha I basically live off yoghurts at the moment, it's easy to eat, cold and easy to throw up if I need to, just doesn't taste the best if you've thrown it up once started to curdle in the body hahaha what has my life become
My mum didn’t have any sickness with her pregnancies but I get it really bad, I had hyperemesis with my first I ended up in hospital, with my second I had bad sickness but manageable, not sure if it’s my age but I’m really struggling to cope with the sickness this time I take medication for the sickness to stop hyperemesis but I’m still being sick a lot it’s effecting my job and have had to cut my hours down until the sickness subsides. So I feel your pain there..... I hope you start to feel better soon!

I believe age makes it worse, I was 20 and 22 when pregnant with my 2 and even though I was chucking up all the time I felt okay and had energy, in 38 now so not much older but its definitely making a difference with the fatigue and sickness combined!!!!

I’m definitely feeling it too. This is definitely my last one.....no way am I doing this again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->