thrush!! Please read....

makeithappen

Reaction score
Please help!

I have a 20 month old daughter and Ive had thrush on and off for the last 15 months or so, but for the last 6 months its been constantly there. Ive tried canesten cream and canesten duo but they dont even help at all now! Ive ordered some new things online they have arrived today and im hoping and praying it works!

Im so depressed with it could sit and cry my eyes out its that itchy and burning! TMI but my sex life is virually non exsistent because of it.........

Can someone tell me if they've been through this and what helped them?

have you been to your GP as if it is still persistent you need to seek medical advice , also have you been washing is scented products try to have a soak in saline solution which most people dint have laying around so salt water :D baths try to avoid wearing skinny jeans and tights and spraying down there have you tried the Canesten pessarie?

Hey hunni I know exactly how you feel :hugs2: I have been having constant thrush now for the past 3 years. I get it continuously and the Canesten pessery and cream do not help me. I have tried to cut out everything that makes my thrush flare up but that didn't help either. The only thing I found that has helped mine is loosing weight :flow: My GP wasn't very helpful hun xx

Thanks for your replies girls. I have just finished a course of canesten pessaries and im using a spary called tropida (or something like that) for conditions such as thrush! it has improved alot while using these but still itching abit! its soooooo depressing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->