Thrush

mrs.amillian

Mumma to a stunna
Reaction score
I think I have external thrush.

I've brought some cream and drinking lots of water, cut out bread and sugar, I need to buy some pro-biotic yogurt.

Does anyone have any tips.

Everything I've read indicates the baby is ok and wont be affected but it's still worrying :nope:

I've just recovered from that, it was awful and the smell of yeast was too strong :/ (sorry tmi)
I uses canesten cream twice daily for 4 days and it went.

It's not smelly at the mo, just very itchy and v.sore I also have a few bumps.
It doesn't seem to be internal, but brought some Canestan 1% from the chemist today, so fingers crossed it'll work soon.

I've also sent hubs out to buy some Yauklt, hopefully that'll help to restore balance x

Try proper probiotics as well as yoghurt, yoghurt will have 1 or 2 types, a probiotic will have a variety of good gut bacteria and help you much faster.
This one is my fav:
https://newrootsherbal.com/product/id/1398

if ur active with ur hubby he needs to be treated too...
i never got bumps from thrush on my girl areas...and i get it alot.

i get bumps from bv...which alot of times can be mistaken..
if ur meds dont work i would call the doc to be seen to make sure..

other then that it looks like ur doing everything right :)

Thanks girls xx

I had thrush once before when OH and I first got together and got the bumps and I thought he'd given me herpies :dohh: we were both crying and upset at the thought, so went to the sexual health clinic and it turned out to be just a bad case of thrush, he's never ever let me forget it!!!

And I had BV after my daughter was born, and blimey the smell and discharge was disgusting, yuck. Very different no bumps xx I had to have a weeks course of anti-biotic cream :nope:

I'll give the cream a few days but if it's still hanging around by friday I'll book an appointment with the Dr xx

Oh hun I know how you feel. This is a common occurrence with me :( OH has type 1 diabetes and when his blood sugars are high he can develop thrush and then I get it so we both have to be treated with canestan cream. I think last year it was so painful I got prescribed the canestan with 1% hydrocortisone. Hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->