Thrush

suesue

Pregnant n4
Reaction score
Hi lady's

Am 18 weeks pregnant and have thrush the doctor gave me a pessary but I can't use it so I got the cream myself is it save to use

I think the low dose creams are safe to use. As in, not the one day solution but the 7 day should be fine. Not sure about the 3 day. Ask your pharmacist?

The pessary are safe to use as long as your gental, creams are also safe to use! the only thing unsafe is the oral tablets!

Other than that i dunno how to respond as you made a statement and didnt really ask for any advice or any questions really?

creams are usually for the outside, id ask before inserting anything

The creams I got are for outside and in was just asking if safe to use as I can't use the pessary X

I don’t think so it there could any issues using cream instead of pessary. Thrush during pregnancy can be treated with both cream and a pessary that contains clotrimazole or a similar antifungal drug. Clotrimazole is generally considered safe for pregnant women to use. But still I would recommend consulting with the doctor once. Thrush can be hard to clear up during pregnancy. Make sure you complete the course of treatment. Do not use antiseptics, perfumed bubble bath or soap to wash the genital area. Wear loose trousers or a skirt and wear cotton underwear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->