Thump Thump - I think I felt a baby!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Sew_Sweet, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Sew_Sweet

Sew_Sweet Well-Known Member

Yay! I think I just felt the first little thump thump of my baby just now! There were two little taps and then a bigger thump - then silence hehe. I waited a moment then tried to poke my belly a bit to see if I could get a response but nothing lol. I am pretty sure it was baby though - awwwww :kiss:

2. Nicoletta89

Nicoletta89 Well-Known Member

Awww congrats!!! I'm feeling mine now too!

My baby likes to play with me sometimes, I poke inside my belly button and she pokes back... I don't think she like my BB being poked lol

3. Ittybittyx

Ittybittyx Team Pink!

Aww yup that is how it is :) My baby Lacey never kicks back when I do that & she always "runs" from my hand whenever I put it on a certain spot of my belly. She just doesn't like kicking my hand! Don't worry, in a few more weeks you wont have any doubt that it is baby in there :p Especially when they switch positions!

4. newfielady

newfielady Well-Known Member

Umm yup. Enjoy the breaks in between lol. I started feeling a few thumps here and there at 19 weeks and the past 4 days he/she hasn't stopped. So hard you can watch my belly move. :haha: I love it though, it's so amazing. :cloud9:

5. MommaCC

MommaCC Well-Known Member

Aww that's lovely can't wait to feel this lil one I hope it's a but sooner secondtime around had to wait till 17/18 weeks before. Not long now tho either way :)