Thyme Maternity ~ sale on bras & freebies

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I went to Thyme Maternity last night :) I don't know if this is available at all stores or just ones in Canada, or what.. but figured I'd share. Bought myself clothes for a Christmas party.. they had loooads of dressy pants on sale at the back, paid $39.99 rather than $59.99 for mine :)

Also got a bra as they are trying to get rid of this style I guess and aren't getting any more sizes in for $19.99 rather than $50.. :) :) VERY comfy I must say, fits better than bras from bra shops, no room for nipples to escape (if any of you have had that issue.. :))

They also have their pregnant panties buy 2 get one free right now. Didn't buy any as mine still fit, but something to keep in mind.

Bought their stretch mark cream.. smells delicious, I'll let you all know if it works as I didn't want to use cocoa butter again, since it's greasy.

Also signed up for a Nestle program thing and I'm getting a free can of formula, bag, and some other things with it soon in the mail (I love free stuff! :happydance:)

Not to mention, fantastic customer service!!!

I signed up for that Nestle Baby thing too. The diaper bag is cute, a little small but I think it's brilliant how they have a changing pad right in the side of the pocket. Love it! They give you a full sized can of formula too!

Thanks for the info on Thyme. I think it's just in Canada, but I'm definitely going to check out the panties. Mine are soooo stretched out! :blush:

I bought the cutest little black dress for DH's Xmas party at Motherhood Maternity yesterday...since I was out..I had to stop at Thyme Maternity...I picked up some preggo panty hose.They had a deal buy one get one 50% off. I also signed up for the free stuff. When do you receive it??

It came for me about 3 weeks or so after I signed up for it, I think. Pregnancy brain is rampant with me right now... I have difficulty remembering what I did two days ago! They're pretty prompt though, if I remember correctly.

I think they deliver the stuff close to your due date (I had signed up last year...) But I got 2 cans of formula! I didn't even notice the changing pad!

I Looooove Thyme Maternity! They have such fabulous things for great prices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->