Thyroid help anyone

traylee01

Reaction score
atm i am going threw a blighted ovum waiting a d@c to happen, i have never had a loss before this is my first and i have 2 living children

i got my dr to finally do my throid checks outcome is

TSH 4.0 (range 0.3 - 3.5)

Free T4 13.9 (range 9.0 - 19)

do these sound ok, it says to go back in 3 months once all this is over and check again, my dr is absolute crap and wont help with anything so im going to see a new one once this is over

when i conceived my youngest my TSH was around 3.6 - 3.7 but it only get checked once at the start she is fine

is it really true they like you to be around level 2 , or does it not matter that much and different with each person

i am very over weight person (i go on diet shakes though and i do lose weight) i was always a bit chubby i was 80kgs when i fell pregnant with my 1st (10), and got up to 106kgs years later slowly and went on diet shakes got back down to 85 then fell pregnant with my youngest (3.5)

what im worring about is i havent been on birth control in 15yrs with my partner i am 30yrs old and i only have the 2 and i try it all the time right times, do you think it could be the thyroid causing it

i have a hairy chin (annoying much lol)

sometimes im tired and i do really feel the cold all winter i sleep with socks etc

i just thought i was always tired becuase of just lack of excercise and weight etc

should i see a endocrinolgist, im not sure if i would need meds any help

Yes you need to see an endocrinologist. Do you have hypothyroid? I have hypothyroidism and my endo likes my TSH around 1. She wouldnt even let me TTC for my #2 until my level was under 2. But if your not hypo and on synthroid they tolerate higher levels.Your free t4 is good though!

im not sure it might be slightly elevated atm due to being pregnant with a blighted ovum so im going to get tested once thats gone, i notice when i drop weight off it goes down a bit, it dropped from 5 something to 3.3, i carried my youngest fine with a level of 3.6 3.7
im not on any meds as the dr says its all fine and they always have, although the letter states subclinical hypothyroid, ( i went over my last lot and it says Euthryoid)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->