Ticker not updating?

Windmills

Reaction score
Hi, sorry to be a nuisance but my pregnancy ticker doesn't seem to update. It happened a couple of days ago so I just went to the site and made a new one. My other ticker, which is from the same site, updates fine.
Is there a way to fix it or is it just a case of making a new one when it breaks?

Unfortunatly I think its a case of having to make a new one.... The site you got your ticker from may be having issues..... Its hard to say... :hugs:

mine seems to be stuck on 7 weeks and 6 days.... Hope thats not a bad omen :S

Totally stupid question but.... I am new to BnB, I am wondering how I can refresh my screen to see posts after mine without having to come out of the threads and go back in???? Am I being really thick?????? It's driving me loopy!!!!!!!!

Totally stupid question but.... I am new to BnB, I am wondering how I can refresh my screen to see posts after mine without having to come out of the threads and go back in???? Am I being really thick?????? It's driving me loopy!!!!!!!!

Hit your F5 key and that will refresh your screen... :happydance:

When you ladies set up your ticker, there should be an option to set your time zone... maybe that is why its a bit behind updating :headspin:

Hit your F5 key and that will refresh your screen... :happydance:

Thank you so much :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"