Tickers?

lau86

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope someone here can help me! I'd like a ticker (I think that's what it's called) but I don't know how to do it! The ones that say how old your LO is, how long you've been married etc. thanks!

Hi, I've just seen your post and thought i could help. You need to create your ticker first, so go to lilypad or daisypath to create an account, it asks for an email, once you get it and activate your account you can create your ticker.

when you have created your ticker, just keep clicking next - you get the code to add to your signature, use the one that says PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code - use highlight it and copy it.

in your profile on B&B, click on edit signature and at the top of it where all the options are to edit the font etc, is an image that looks like a mountain, click on it ( it says something like insert image) and paste in the link from the ticker website. then save your signature and preview it - it should work! Took me long enough to figure out what i was doing wrong. HTH L

ok i've just posted in general chatter and it's worked! thanks so much wannabemummy2

Oohh i want in on this, i've been wondering how you do those darn things for ages,
Thanks and testing 123...

There that's better, if only i'd have read the instructions properly ha ha

Thanks! All I need to do now is make another couple posts and I'll be able to use the tickers I made!

you can create a signature and use the tickers after 5 posts, that was your 5th!

Ahh I see ok that's explains that then thanks.

Hey there, can you tell me how i get them to go side by side instead of on top on one another please thanks :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->