Tilted Uterus... :-/

MumLtdEST2010

Reaction score
so before i fell pregnant i had a few scans because of pains during sex and my period being irregular...

i just remembered that the tech said my uterus is tilted the wrong way, which im assuming it always has been... do you think there are any complications to this or does anyone else have this issue? it takes me roughly 12 months to concieve.

Hiya, I have a tilted womb. mine tilts backwards and I have never had any problems I just get more back ache and when I am in labour I seem to have contractions more in my back then in my front xx

i just hurt during sex. both my son and daughters labors were drug free and natural. i barely felt anything. except when it was time to push.

they never really talked to me about it or gave me any information and it got me thinking.

when we have sex certain positions hurt but no I didn't get any information but apparently its common xx

I was told I had a tilted uterus after my first miscarriage (6 years ago). I am currently in my third tri with my second baby, and have not experienced any complications which are linked to the tilted uterus. Im sure you will be fine xxx

I think I have read some were that at 12-14wks your womb straightens its self out but im not 100% on that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->