Time flying by

mummylove

Reaction score
Does anyone else find the days are going quicker since their los started school?

My daughter started on 2nd and it feels like a week and half have flown by

It really does seem to speed up. I am finding it hard to get anything done at the moment though because I always seem to be on a school run with the youngest doing 3 half days at nursery as well lol x

I'm finding the days/weeks are just blinks. I'm finding it hard to keep on top of everything (but that could be the fact that I have 2 under 2.5 at home causing chaos lol) with having to be out of the house 2 hours a day which wasn't the case before. He did 2 mornings at pre-school and I used to find it inconvenient but this is just plain tiring! lol The babies are growing more each day too so seeing Earl running in to school like he's been there all his life just hammers it home how short childhood really is.

It doesn't help that i currently have hubby home a lot - he's been home for 3 months really (was working 2/3 days a week over the summer) but has just embarked on a PGCE so is currently working at the local primary school doing observation days and is walking to and from school with us. This in itself is lovely, but I'm feeling a lot of pressure to put dinner on the table and have a tidy house etc but I don't get anywhere near the amount of time per day that I used to. :shrug:

I also cannot believe that he's been there nearly 2 weeks and so far (touch wood) no tears, no tantrums and no mardy mornings! :shock:

Summer is same running to go and just goes in lol. She comes out asking what have i got for her lol.

Lucas goes nursery 3 full days. So i go gym and do jobs and feels like no time for anything else cus then its time to pick summer up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->