Time is starting to dragggggg arghh!!

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Pointless thread but time is starting to drag only 6 weeks and 4 days left woohoo

Oh Darlin', that's not good if its starting to drag already. I've been pretty good.... Up until last week. I am SOOO over it now. I just want this pregnancy over. I hate being pregnant. I know I shouldn't, but I'm sick of little sleep, itching, no energy, toilet visits, back ache, grumpy moods and heavy belly! Not to mention all the other crap that goes along with it. That's my whinge for now! Lol X I hope it goes quick for you. X

I have 3.5 days til my section and it feels like 3 years ... This last week and a half have gone so freaking slow!!

I think these last 6 weeks are goin to be the toughest. It take hours to get to sleep cause of itching and boiling hot feet then RLS and then once I'm asleep I gotta per so it starts all over again.

I'm with you all... I'm 38 weeks and in day 8 of prodromal labor. I would be perfectly content to wait for baby if it weren't for the totally regular, totally timeable, moderately uncomfortable contractions that plague me 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->