Time just to kill myself...

Steph

Reaction score
As previously mentioned about 3 of us getting close when we started trying to conceive....

this morning i found out i am now the only one not pregnant...

anyone with a spare bullet?

Steph hun ...

How do I say this :oops:

It's so hard it's unreal! I've known a lot of the girlies before we set here up from another forum ... all have bubbas, nearly due or just getting started after losses as well as some girlies who haven't fell pregnant at all! It can be soooooo hard sweetie I know. When I got my BFP I can't even go into the first tri room I just know what fate has in store for me over an over again! Some of the girl's are half way - Tam she was due only 2 days after me but I have a flat belly :(

I found sticking to the TTC room & general chatty rooms better most times & hardly ventured to the tri, parenting & birth stories boards - It was easier!

Try not to be so hard on yourself thinking as you are although I know it's not so easy but to think positive first is the first step! You WILL get there!

Hope you see what I'm trying to say - No heating & shivering hasn't helped my morning :oops:

:hugs: x

Thanks hun, always helps to know someone else feels as shit as me but I wouldnt wish this feeling on anyone if you know what i mean...

just wish none of us had to go through this xxx

nothing, nothing i can say will help but wanted to give you both my cuddles and all the babydust i can find in the world.... :dust:

Thinking of you hun :hugs:

stephsnugglebuggle said:
Thanks hun, always helps to know someone else feels as shit as me but I wouldnt wish this feeling on anyone if you know what i mean...

just wish none of us had to go through this xxx
I do 100% honestly! I never thought I would envy another woman! One of the girl's on here I think RachieH has been FAB with me from day one always has the info & the right words (shes not been on because of moving which I didn't know til today) I ended up PM'ing her one day so full of envy, rage the lot all because I went to Tesco & the girl at the counter was showing her scan off to customers babbling on an all I wanted to do was tell her to shut the F up & put my shopping through! I wasn't pleased with my thoughts when I got home! :(

I have Imi coming up on the weekend & she has a lil one - SOOOO gorgeous they were here last week & it doesn't bother me but a pregnant woman is a little harder because I should be there ...

Keep your chin up babe I'm here for a rant either on the board, PM, email or MSN if you have it!

:hugs:

x

Totally know how you feel Steph ....

I'm an awful person ..... I am sooooo jealous and upset ... my best friend is pg .... I told her in May that we were TTC .... and she then admitted that they were too!! We've both been TTC since Jan/Feb - I got married in Jan ... and she just got married in July .... by August she was pg ...! I was soooooo gutted!!! I really am sooo happy for her ... but I can't believe how upset I was when she told me!!

Also .... my brother rang me just after I got back from my honeymoon to tell me that his gf was pg ... it was an accident!! Again I was gutted but so excited and happy too .... I really thought I would be pg before my bro's baby was born .... but she's due in 9 days .... so that ain't happenin'!! And I also sorta thought I would be first as I am the eldest ....

Anyway - I also feel awful that I'm being so selfish ... I may never have had a BFP ... but I haven't had to go through the awful things Wobbles' has ... or others who have lost their babies....

All in all ... I'm not a good person right now :cry:

So sorry all for moaning .... I know that relatively speaking I am very lucky ...... I've got an amazing hubby, a nice house, a good job and a very good life!!

I'll try not to feel too bitchy towards every pg woman I see (and there seem to be ALOT of them about!!?)....

Sorry for rant .....

P.S .. there have been 3 BFP announcements on various forums over the last couple of days ... and it kinda makes you feel like you're getting left behind! Especially when I was giving a couple of them advice!! :D

Obviously I am ECSTATIC for the lucky girls who got their BFP .... but it does make you wonder if it'll ever happen for you ...

I know it will .... we just have to have faith and patience ... :wink: :hugs: :hugs: we'll get there ..... and that day will be sooooo amazing .. :D

P.P.S (sorry bout this :oops: )

I really hope I haven't offended anyone with what I said ... if I have I am REALLY sorry .... :oops:

Awwww Hunny i want to give you a big HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

Awwwww .... thank you Steph!! :D

Right back atcha :hugs: :hugs:

Crazy life is TTC - Whole diff world!

:hugs: Bec

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member