Time to meet the twins!!! Sneak peek at our first photo session :)

Congrats hun,glad all went well. Good weights too! I got my c section date today,5 wks from now i meet my twins! You'll need to pass on your top tips!
xx

OMG they are just gorgeous! Well done Mama x

They're so gorgeous! I love the picture with her hand on his face!! They already share a special bond. :) Thank you for sharing! Congratulations to your two beautiful little babies!!!! :)

Thanks girls

We got home today so have just put them down for their first sleep in their cot :) I'm combi feeding so every 3hrs which isn't too bad. Feeling surprisingly well after the c section but still trying to take it easy. They are great babies will sleep through to their next feed and most times I have to wake them they are an absolute pleasure!

Excitedgal don't be worrying about the c section I was so afraid and it honestly wasn't bad at all my best tip is to get moving as soon as you can honestly it speeds up the recovery period immensely and try and sleep its very hard with 2 babies to feed so take all the help you can get especially whilst at the hospital!! Will be keeping an eye for your delivery xx

We had our first photo session today just 12 days old..... just had to share :) wow how in love am I with these two xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 81
They are so amazingly beautiful. Congratulations. Lovely pics!

That is so cute! They are gorgeous! Xxxx

Congratulations! Absolutely gorgeous and they look so big too. You're one happy mommy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->