time to shop

Blu10

Reaction score
Im 9weeks now and my bras are officially rendered useless! Looks like a trip to the ships for new undies later. This is #2 for me and im sure I can feel my uterus about an inch above my pubic hair line, anyone else feeling their uterus early?x

I am getting close to being there too! Of course, my "big" bras *the ones I needed whilst on bc* still fit, because it's my tummy and thighs doing the real growing. I'm only 8+ a few and this is my first pregnancy so I'm not sure where my uterus is, but my entire pelvic region feels hard and poky- and my jeans won't button without bruising my bladder area so I feel like I am growing big, early! Slight chance I'm actually 12- will see tomorrow at US!

How do you know what your uterus feels like? I'm afraid to poke too hard, my bras are getting a bit small to and I've had to find some looser work trousers, some nights I look like I have a total bump then it deflates again do I guess it's just bloat atm. I hear lots of people on here say they can feel their uterus being pulled up but I've not had anything like that yet.

I know its unbelievable but I have felt my uterus since about 5 weeks. It wasn't sticking out or anything but I felt a lump in there. Now is just slightly sticking out but I can still fit into all my clothes easily.

I'm with you on the bra front. I'm so bummed because finding bras is a bit of a nightmare and now I will be over the cup size to buy them in stores near me, I think I might just invest in some gaffa tape and tape them up.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow little june. My uterus feels like a hard raised area above my pubic line.
Good old trusty m&s came out trumps tonight.... mummy bear bagged two very plain and unsexy (but very comfy) non wired bras 😉 most of the shops i bought mat wear from last time now only stock online which is a little annoying x

How do you know what your uterus feels like? I'm afraid to poke too hard, my bras are getting a bit small to and I've had to find some looser work trousers, some nights I look like I have a total bump then it deflates again do I guess it's just bloat atm. I hear lots of people on here say they can feel their uterus being pulled up but I've not had anything like that yet.

It basically feels like a hard knob. The first time I felt it I looked up a diagram for where it should be at what month, and found it quite easily. Don't be afriad to push, your doctor will do the same at your appointment. ;)

I'm with you on the bra front. I'm so bummed because finding bras is a bit of a nightmare and now I will be over the cup size to buy them in stores near me, I think I might just invest in some gaffa tape and tape them up.

Hahaha :haha: I totally feel the same way! Big boobs are the worst. The other day when I was being sick, I didn't have a bra on because I was so uncomfortable with it touching the top of my diaphragm, but without the bra the weight of my boobs hurt-- so I got hubby to stand in front of me and hold up my boobs from underneath haha! It really helped. I wish I could hire a boob-holder for the rest of my pregnancy, and just forego bras altogether.

Hahaha :haha: I totally feel the same way! Big boobs are the worst. The other day when I was being sick, I didn't have a bra on because I was so uncomfortable with it touching the top of my diaphragm, but without the bra the weight of my boobs hurt-- so I got hubby to stand in front of me and hold up my boobs from underneath haha! It really helped. I wish I could hire a boob-holder for the rest of my pregnancy, and just forego bras altogether.

Oh my gosh a boob holder would be amazing! :haha:

Oh my gosh a boob holder would be amazing! :haha:

Haha my Dh would love it if I gave him that job, he keeps finding reasons to "weigh" my new big boobs! personally having had little boobs forever I'm loving having cleavage for the first time!!

Haha love some of the boob responses, too funny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->