Time to stop denying...anyone else pregnant with #4?

Xuxa

Mom of 9 - 6 princesses and 3 princes
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So I have 3 beautiful daughters... DD1 - Coral is 6 years old, DD2 - Crystal will be 2 tomorrow, and DD3 - Indigo is 4 months. And I am pregnant again!

Haven't even gathered the courage to go to the dr. By my calculations, I am due same day as I was due with Indigo. 1 year to the day.

I have been in denial, not because I didn't want more kids, we did! we are going for 5. :) it's just I was planning on it so early. I feel guilty that my baby will only be 1 year when her youngest sibling is born, there were a few things I wanted to do before getting pregnant again, and I just wanted my body to myself for a little.
On the other hand, my husband is over the moon! and he thinks I am the best woman ever for having so many babies and so quick. lololol:haha:

Anyone else having #4? or having/has babies as close in age as 12months? Need some reassurance, and I sure need to start getting excited!

:flower: xxx

I don't really have any advice as my situation is different. I'm pregnant with #2 and my baby girl will be 2 the same month this baby is due. I know that's a much bigger gap, but I too have been in denial a little. I'm terrified that I won't have the time and money to give my girl everything I wanted to. But on the other hand I'll be giving her so much more than money can buy.
I also had plans for me. I was due to start training as a nurse in March and although Uni have said I can defer for a year, I'm not sure I will be able to do it with two young children. Child care costs double. Asking friends and family to help out becomes double trouble! I'll probably still be breast feeding, which rules out leaving baby for any length of time.
So yeah, situation is different, but feelings are maybe quite similar.
It's starting to settle in now. I've seen baby on a scan at 6 weeks and heard baby on Doppler, so I'm pretty sure this is going to happen now!
Fredrick the fetus is coming!!

I'm pregnant with #4 as well. My oldest daughter, Zoe is 6, my son, Isaiah, will be 5 on December 1, and my youngest daughter, Anberlin, is 2.

So, not as close in age, but in the same position for 4 kids.

I'm pregnant with my 4th too and it like you it wasn't planned, my only difference is my eldest will only be 4 when this one comes along!!!! I'm over the moon now but took awhile to get excited and we didn't tell anyone until after the scan 1. because i had bleeding and 2. because we were worried about people's reactions.

My eldest has some issues, suspected autism and ADHD, and I would not have planned another baby right now while going through the diagnosis process and everything else associated with it. But now it's happened it will be fine, as I say I'm now excited, cannot wait to meet our little one in May, the baby is very much wanted, the timing is not what we had planned, but in fairness all our others wee planned and have brithdays nov and dec which isn't the best timed, this one has much better timing lol.

We are pregnant with #4 as well and we found out when my youngest was 8 months old. It was our first month of NTNP and a complete surprise that it happened so quickly... although I should have known because we've never had to try very hard to fall pregnant with the other kids. We have 3 boys ages 7, 4 and 9 months now and I have the same sense of guilt that my little man will been jipped out of being the "baby" as long as my others had. He'll be 16 months old when this little bean is born and I'm so nervous about how I'll manage 2 under 2 with 2 others. I am definitely in denial about this pregnancy. We had our first scan at 6+weeks and I was SHOCKED to actually see a baby with a nice strong heart beat. It'll be a challenge at first but I think the kids will be better off for it and have such a close relationship because there's not a huge age gap.

This is baby #7 for us. The first two were spaced a nice 3 years apart. The space between child #2 and #3 was a 4.5 year gap so another larger space.

But after that, they came back to back. We had #3, #4, #5, and #6 within 5 years. In some ways it was hard but in some ways it was great and a lot easier. They are really close in age so a lot of the things we do are age appropriate for all of them.

DH, the two big kids, and I still refer to them all as "the babies" because we have for so long, haha. "Are all the babies coming?" "Let's get that for the babies!" "Um, where did all the babies go?" LOL

I'm on #4 myself, but I do have a 5 month old and am 3 months pregnant, making them 11 months apart. Also, when my [now] 5-month-old was conceived, I had an 8 month old! Haha. So, obviously I'm suffering from the, "OOPS! A little too soon!" syndrome myself. I think it will be great, though, to get the pregnancies done with closer together... and then I can take a break for a few years for going for more. I want 5, too! :) Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->