timewasters

sar35

New mum to beautiful boy
Reaction score
Why do people say they want to buy something, you pack it up and then they ignore your pms and replies and you can see that they have been online since.
Polite manners cost nothing and would be nice just to say they dont want the item anymore, this has happened twice to me!
Just say you dont want it, its better then ignoring!

Rant over >.............. anyone want to buy some maternity clothes... link in my sig :haha:

Was just discussing this today, cant agree with you more!! Manners cost nothing!!

i've had this happen so many times and its annoying when someone asks you to hold something until payday then don't bother replying or getting in touch :growlmad:

This is why I only pack it up AFTER they have paid :winkwink:

i know, but foolishly I was trying to do the buyer a favour as i was out all day and wanted to deliver quickly, i packed it up and gave her my number to text me when payment was made and I would of posted it there and then
Lesson learnt!

I agree aswell, i currently have a few bits of clothes still sitting on my LOs drawers, from about 3 week
ago, when someone on here said they wanted them an would send me a postal order out, which i havent recieved, or had a reply back when i PM'd her. This is the first time i've had someone mess about, but i kno a few people have had alot of selling problems on here.. annoying.

would be so much easier if they said they've changed their minds!

I've never had anyone mess me about thankfully but you are right... it only takes a couple of mins to reply!!! xx

is there a policy already about the amount of posts you have to have before you can buy as mine seem to be fairly newbies

is there a policy already about the amount of posts you have to have before you can buy as mine seem to be fairly newbies

No I think you can Buy regardless of the amount of posts you've made. I think the limits are only set to 250+ posts and 3 months membership if you want to advertise that you have something to sell or post a Wanted Ad. I think so anyway :flower: xx

I've on just started to try and sell on here and i'm already fed up. People not paying, trying to knock you down when you are already giving stuff away and others not even properly checking what they are buying. Rant over. I may just stick with ebay x

i know, but foolishly I was trying to do the buyer a favour as i was out all day and wanted to deliver quickly, i packed it up and gave her my number to text me when payment was made and I would of posted it there and then
Lesson learnt!

They probably think they're being rude that they've promised to pay but aren't going too...but personally I think not letting you know is even RUDER! :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->