timings help

hopingtobemum

Reaction score
hi there,

My husband and I have decided that we can now TTC!!! Yeah!!!

However, I have just found out that my parents ahve booked to go on holiday at the end of June next year and I really dont want to be due or having the baby while they are away!
So we have said that we will try for this month (August) and then not try in September (just incase it happens) and then try properly in October onwards. Then this would mean that if I happen to get pregnant quick then I shouldnt be due when my parents are on holiday!
Can someone tell me if this is a really stupid idea or if my timings kinda work out????

We are both really excited to be TTC (we did the deed for the first time without any protection the other night and it was great - sorry TMI!!!!!)

Thanks for any help and support! xxxx:flower:

no i dont think your being stupid at all! if you feel its important then stick to ya plan it should work out timing wise. x good luck x

I think it sounds like a good plan my OH and i were contemplating TTC a few months ago since i would have a chance of losing the weight and fitting into my wedding dress but since my :which: never came have to wait until after the wedding :cry:

Good Luck!!
:dust: :dust:

I definitely think if it's important to you then it's not stupid!

Lots of luck with ttc xx

No it's a great idea to plan , if only we had a crystal ball to tell us how long it will take eh?
I always thought that it was important to try and have an 'older' baby in the year ie sept / oct / nov etc but just goes to show we never know as Grace was born in August :dohh:

xx xx xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->