tingly bobs

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
ovulation??? early preggo????

Has anyone had tingly boobs in the 2ww??? Plus as one member wrote in another thread you could hang a coat on them...anyone else had this with a bfp afterwards?????? I am really hoping!!!!!!!

Mine are a bit tingly and sore and swollen.. not really sure how many dpo i might be as cycle is knackered!!!!!!!! All very confusing.. plus feeling very tired and slightly sick each day...

Think i'm reading too much into it!!!

It all sounds good hun! The boobs are one of the 1st places to under go changes. When can you test? :dust:

Sounds like a good sign. Good Luck!!

I have them too, also i think my nipples are about to errupt :rofl: you'll be calling me coat hook soon also :rofl:
I'm on CD23 today and keep saying to myself 'Don't be daft, it's way too early' but is it.
Got my fingers crossed for you.
xx

I think you all know about my boobs too!! :rofl:

For me its a sign of both the :witch: and a :bfp: so not getting too excited.

Best of luck doc!! MWAH

I've read many different websites saying that a tingly feeling in the boobs can definitely be a sign of pregnancy. Hopefully that's what it is! :hugs:

I've got my fingers crossed. Think i can test middle next week onwards-ish but so out with dates might not be.. of course i'll be testing like a woman possessed...

Sounds like we've all got tingly boobs (or bobs)!!!!!! Fingers crossed for bfps for all the tingly bobs out there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->