Tingly sensation?

B

Butterfly2

Hi, I'm 8 weeks pregnant today and just wondering if its normal to feel a tingly sensation at the bottom of my tummy near my pelvis.

I haven't put any weight on I've lost about 4lbs. With the nausea and sickness I'm trying my hardest to eat but its feeling impossible at times. I'm so tired all the time I'm finding it very hard to function properly. I'm on 3 iron tablets a day but struggling to even keep 1 down.

I have 2 girls you would think I would remember everything! :dohh:

Tingly? I don't know. I get that strange feeling like someone stuck a finger in my belly button sometimes. Could that be similar to what you are feeling?

I dont know. Do you think it movent? I felt the boys early.. not sure but think it was 15 weeks or so.... would have to check my journals to confirm.

This is pure speculation - I am no doctor - but I wonder because the placenta is getting bigger and it's hitting a nerve in there. I often feel things that Doctors say I shouldn't be able to feel.

I'm still not sure what it is. I've had my booking appointment over a week ago, should of had a scan date by now but when I rang up on Friday (that's when I was told to ring if they hadnt) it looks like they may of lost my notes (my midwife didn't turn up to the appointment someone else had to do it really kind lady. I had my other 2 children with me so she decided to do it). So now I got to ring up Monday to see what's happening. Getting a little worried as losing lots of weight and not much else happening. Both my girls I put weight on from start. When I had my loss this seems to be more similar, but no one will talk to me on phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->