Tiniest spotting....implantation? (Don't remember!)

Bella1185

Reaction score
Hope it's okay to post here. Wasn't sure of the correct place but I remember this being the most helpful when pregnant with DD :flower:

Right now we are not trying for another little one and have attempted to be "careful" this month.... but as I've said in previous posts DH is desperate for another, sooooo not so sure I completely trust his efforts at "being careful" :haha:

I've been tracking my cycle and quite certain I ovulated 6/7 days ago. Had friends over last night and all of a sudden I felt sharp sharp cramps that lasted only for a minute. Then when I went to bed I noticed the tiniest bit of red spotting of my underwear :saywhat: didnt think much of it and thought just early AF (although that never happens) but then today it was back to just normal clear discharge (SORRY SO GROSS tmi I know)

Don't remember much about implantation bleeding and wouldn't have even thought of it except I am so damn tired today and my boobs are on fire (sorry again tmi)

When is implantation supposed to happen again?? What are those symptoms if any?? And truthfully I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the idea because I swear I did try to be careful???

(That went too long...)

IN SUMMARY: :flower: what are your experiences with implantation bleeding??? Any input would be so helpful

I had a tiny amount of implantation bleeding at 6 dpo (I was testing for ov). Got bfp on a cheapie at 11dpo or 5 days after the tiny bleed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->