Tinsel - love it or hate it?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I absolutely love it! The smell of it reminds me of childhood Christmases, I can't resist smelling it :laugh2: It's so pretty too, the more the better! :xmas9:

I don’t mind it! Not a fan of it on our tree but I often drape it round things :). Love the way it glitters :)

Oh I love tinsel, the more the better x

I love tinsel...until my cats get hold of it ](*,)

I have a love hate relationship with it :haha: I love it as it IS Christmas but I have the bits it leaves everywhere and how hard it is to find in the shops :shrug:

Love it, stick it everywhere :xmas12:

Love it. Wrap it round the banisters and doorways and all sorts here. Love the way the lights reflect off it

I am not keen.

Funny Bev, you say you love the smell. My Nan used to keep all her decorations (including lots of tinsel) in the water cupboard....the smell of damp tinsel smells christmassay to me

They've got a boiler now so no more water tank or damp decorations

Not at all keen. Weirdly enough I actually dislike it for the reasons many here seem to like it. The smell of it and the feel of it make me shudder a bit, not unlike the fingernails on a blackboard thing but I am not sure why. I also don't like the rustling or the glitter of it. :shrug:

LOVE IT!!
although sadly I have so many baubles on the tree I don't have a lot of room for much. Ive got some new living room furniture this year so think I'll be draping tinsel around the room.

Love it !! Has to be the really thick chunky ones though !

With kids & young ones at that, definitely hate it lol :haha:.

I'm not a fan of tinsel. We never really used it much growing up either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->