Tinsel Lovers Unite 2014

I like tinsel, I know some people think its tacky but as I have said before, you need to have a bit of tack at Christmas, especially for the kids LOL

I like tinsle!!
But hubby is not a fan!
We do have a compromise - i can have tinsle but not on the tree!! Which i'm ok with - it gets put on the curtain poles, up the stair rail and above the kitchen cabinets so i get enough spread around the rooms! :haha:

I have a friend who loves the smell of it! If shes in a shop selling it she will bury her nose in it!!
I tried to once to see what she was talking about and just ended up sneezing!!!! :rofl:

I need to meet this friend!!I am also a tinsel sniffer...love it!!x

Ah how nice to meet another of you - i nrver thought i would!!
Could you expain to me what it smells like? As i said it just makes me sneeze! (But then i was smelling the tinsle that had just come out of the cupboard with all the rest of our decades old decs!) :haha:

I will have to smell some, I love the smell of opening a new CD case and smelling the little insert book. Sadly I don't get to buy much music now so may find another thing to smell in the tinsel LOL
We also put it on the curtain polls and round door frames etc

ahhh see you only want to smell the new stuff...it smells of christmas...lol.don't shove your face in it,but stand close enough to smell...x

I love opening up the boxes of tinsel at my work, can't beat brand new tinsel straight out the box!!:xmas12::xmas9:

I am a tinsel fan. My house is tinseltastic at Christmas - what we lack in taste, we make up for in bling ;)

ahhh see you only want to smell the new stuff...it smells of christmas...lol.don't shove your face in it,but stand close enough to smell...x

This is clearly where I have been going wrong as I did bury my face in it to get a good whiff!! :rofl:

I don't like it on my tree, but I'm definately a tinsel sniffer lol!

Deffo a lover! Not on the tree though, around the pictures, windows, door frames etc. Has to be that lovely thick bushy stuff, oooh and the smell!!

So many people loving the smell. I never even noticed it before. Feel like I've been missing out LOL

I love tinsel! I love getting new tinsel and having a good whiff of my old tinsel:xmas8:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->