Tinsel or beads?

twinkletoes

Reaction score
Do you guys have tinsel or beads on you xmas trees? or both!

Just asking because we have tinsel on ours, and my neighbour came round earlier and said i should get beads as they look better than my tinsel :(

cheeky moo :shock: lol

Both, tinsel is vital for covering up the light wires.

Neither....Just lights and ornimants..... :wink:

We do tinsil. We decorate our tree in all silver and blues it looks so neat! I love the Christmas!

Beads. I have a fibre optic tree so it dosent need much but the beads just finish it off nicely :D

i have beads :)

dont like tinsel

https://newphoto.bump-and-beyond.com/0/15/1583.png

Both!! :D
Your tree looks nice Dionne. Gonna get it up today and the tree!! hehe :lol:

We have no tinsel on this year :( just beady things :D

dionne i love your tree!!!! i wanted a white tree with pink decorations but darren said it wasnt fair on callum :evil:

Mine was white and pink last yr as i only hd Dior nows its white pink and blue :D

Neither! I dont like tinsel and not that keen on beads but think there nicer than tinsel. I like Lametta but I can never get it to hang right, it always looks nice on my mums tree though.

Ill post a pic of my tree this week, I left my camera at a restaurant and have to go pick it up

I love tinsel but gone without this year cos i'm fed up with trying to stop the cats choking on it!!! Gone for beads this year for the first time and really like them. Changed everything this year and went for a black tree with blue and silver decs. Really pleased with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->