Tiny Dog Jumped on Belly, could something be wrong now?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
The little chi minpin was playing with SO this morning on the bed next to me while I was laying down on back. Something happened where she kind of did this half flip half fall but landed kind of on her feet kind of on side right onto my belly, the left side. I saw it coming and tensed up but there was no way to avoid it. It hurt a tiny bit when she landed which was a few hours ago, but about an hour later my side started to hurt and it hurts a little when she moves now. Should I be concerned? The dog only weighs like 4 or 5 lbs.....

I'm sure all is fine, I have my 2 year old climb all over my bump.

Have you felt baby move since

If your really worried or the pain gets worse give your a midwife a call :) xx

I don't think you should be too worried, but if it is bothering you and causing pain, maybe you could just call your midwife and double check? I have 2 cats and a couple of times they have jumped on my tummy and it does hurt for a bit, but I really didn't worry too much about it. Sometimes if they land with all their weight on one paw, it kind of causes a little bruise, but your baby is protected inside you so even if there was a bruise, it's probably just on the skin. Just my two cents :) hope it stops hurting! And if you have any concerns, just play it safe and call your midwife anyway :)

The pain is more like a sharp shooting/stabbing pain and it is becoming more frequent and slightly more painful. I also just lost some of my mucus plug, not sure if its related though. No pink in the mucus though. I think I will call OB though just to aire on the side of caution.

Hope it is nothing serious, how far gone are u? Hope everything works out well for u . Good luck x

I have a growth scan on Monday so they are going to check then. I'm sure all is fine, it just doesn't help to read and hear all these crazy freak stories on TV and the net, so I think we all get a little neurotic during pregnancy, lol. Thanks for the support ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->