Tiny Spot Of Blood - Update 1 more week till I find out why

ardum

Reaction score
A little background, I ditched the pills earlier this month (august 7th), quitting midpack. I had withdrawal bleeding 3 days later (august 10th) and it lasted for 5 days. It was very very light compared to my normal monthly bleeding. We have been trying eversince. I didn't start tempting until I got the BBT thermometer a week ago and I am still learning a lot about tempting.

My temps were consistently 36.5 for 6 days, dropped to 36.09 on the 27th and then it went back up (36.8) the last couple of days. When I wiped today after going pee, there was a tiny speck of blood (pinkish in color) in a sea of white. My period isn't expected until Sept. 7th.

What coud this mean?

The "sea of white" is probably cervical mucous (CM). It may mean that you're going to ovulate soon. The spec of blood sometimes happens around ov. Having said that, it could also be your body adjusting to life without the pill. Good luck!

Normally when you come off the pill you have breakthrough bleeding then a real period not long after it. However, saying that what you're describing could be ovulation or implantation bleeding.

Anyone's guess really but sounds positive and the only way to know is to test around the 7th.

Good luck hun!

X

If this is what I think it is... :happydance: Please ladies, keep your Fx'd for me.. :winkwink:

googled about it. Said it could also be "ovulation". Did OPK, its negative. I'll have to wait 7 more days to do HPT.. oh dear.. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->