tiny spot of brown mucus - almost 12 weeks

Septie

Reaction score
I had a bit of brown mucus yesterday...And am freaking. Fortunately, I had an appointment right after and saw a super active little guy measuring 5 days ahead of my certain dates (was 11w3d, yesterday measured at 12w1d)). Found out he's a guy thanks to MaterniT21.
What does this mean? I had a bit of implantation bleeding at a little less than 4 weeks one evening, nothing since. I don't think I would have noticed this kind of mucus during my first two pregnancies - it wasn't even red, so I don't know how common this is. But since I've had 2 miscarriages this past year and am very AMA (this is our last try), I am now stressing that this might still go south. Which would be heartbreaking as I love this litte one already (especially after yesterday's acrobatic performance). Plus I'd be annoyed as I've spent the past 2 months counting down hours and days due to nausea and vomiting, instead of enjoying the holidays with my boys.

You might just have a bit of an irritated cervix that's caused it. If it's stopped I would try not to worry especially as you have seen your LO xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->