tiny spotting... low progesterone?

pickleton

Dare I say I'm pregnant?
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a little bit confused and wondered if anyone could offer their opinion?

I have spotted 1 or 2 days before AF has arrived for the past two AF's since my last MC.

Today i'm in the dreaded ttw and am 8dpo (about) and have had a tiny bit of brown CM...like a tiny sticky blob in my pants (sorry for TMI!:blush:)
I noticed the same thing yesterday.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing as I'm worried I have low progesterone and the MC's have caused my cycle to go nutz!

I've started taking 50mg of B6 so could that be causing it?
:shrug:

Hi hun, so sorry for your losses. I know what you mean my cycles are totally different they are still regular but I always spot now a week or so, on or off before AF.
It could be implantation bleed? That is supposed to be brownish or light bleed.
I dunno about the B6 sorry?!
Good luck hun xxx

Would be nice to think it was implantation bleeding, I guess I'm super paranoid now over every little thing going on with my cycle and wondering if something is wrong!

Maybe early spotting is something I will have to get used to.

x

I never spotted before my first miscarrriage, and I have ever since. I talked to the dr about low progesterone but he just blew me off. I have had another miscarriage since and my last apt I told him I wanted a prescription for progesterone. Reluctantly he wrote me a prescription, but I told him if it can't hurt why not let me try. I haven't o'd yet though, so I don't know if will make a difference. I don't think the B6 will cause it. It should help to balance your hormones. I take a B50 with my prenatals. Good luck!

Fingers crossed thats its an implantation bleed :flower:
good luck
xx

Pickleton, i ms last week and although I don't for certain, I have a feeling that my progesterone levels were low, my breast were really sensitive and I wasn't feeling tired plus I spotted on and off.
I have just bought a progesterone cream and planning to use it after my cycle will come back to normal again. If you decide to use progesterone creams, I have read that it is best to use it after O and for about 14 days or just before you period comes, (if you know that you are not pregnant).
I couldn't find any side effects on this. Anyone has had any experiences with this?:?::?::?:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->