Tired and worried

missy55

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
According to my dates so far, I am 5 1/2 weeks pregnant and feeling quite tired, especially mid morning at work. Its so hard to get through the day, especially when most people don't know!

Other than being tired, I've no other symptoms. In some ways, I wish I had more symptoms as I've felt worried the last couple of days that something is going to go wrong. There is no real reason to think this other than it being early days and there are no outward signs that I am pregnant!

I keep doing more tests just to make sure they're still positive!

Am I the only one who feels like this? xx

Nope, I felt exhausted from around 5 weeks too - I'm only just starting to get some energy back and still feel tired. Have you a close friend at work you might be able to tell to help you get through the day? Doing a small amount of exercise each day and getting an early night may help the tiredness. Don't worry about a lack of symptoms - some people are sensitive to the pregnancy hormones and some aren't - a bit like chemotherapy - some people are horribly sick and others just sail through the same drug regime. Congratulations on your pregnancy :hug:

I'm feeling very similar to you......other than the tiredness there isn't really anything else going on........some people do just sail through it easily. I had a m/c last time and the drs have called me back tomorrow for a blood test to check my levels of HCG to make sure they are as they should be......its made me feel nervous incase they find something wrong, but at least they are checking now! Maybe you could contact your Dr if you are worried and ask them to do a blood test to check your levels of HCG are as they should be? Maybe this would put your mind at rest?:hugs:

Thanks Holly, when I have my logical head on I know that we all react differently but when my loopy head is in control, I can't help worrying!!

Can't wait for the 12 week scan to make it all feel real!!

Congrats to you and hope your feeling well xx

I done nothing but sleep throughthe first trimester! i was to tired. I even was worried to but was told it was just pregnancy fatigue.

Yeah, that lovely scan makes all the yuk of the 1st trimester seem worthwhile :hug:

I feel more tired than normal too.

And I'm the same with worrying... just can't stop no matter what anyone says, even though I know in my head that I'm making a big deal out of nothing.

I really hope everything goes okay for you hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->