tired but can't get to sleep..anyone else?

eddjanuary10

Reaction score
i posted earlier about babies continual acrobatics, and as much as I love to feel bubs move, the last few nights its been keeping me awake.. well that and also an itching sensation, anyone else feel itchy n irratible????:dohh: My belly feels so stretched n I'm only 20 weeks, how must it feel further along.. oh my! maybe its just because i've had such a growth spurt in 2 weeks, like from flatness to bumpness! all i want to do is :sleep: hubby is lying beside me in noddy land, i'm so jealous haha!

Oh yes i know this feeling! 3:45am and im awake! lovely! at least you havnt been throwing up tho! sickness..thats a new one for me!

yeah LO just will not stop moving for me. I was staring at my tummy, just to be looking at it...then all of a sudden I saw the baby move from the outside... it poked my tummy and I saw it. It is SO weird!!! I'm ready for him to call me down though so maybe I can sleep!

oh no zarababy1, hope u feel better soon! i spent the first 15wks throwing up its not fun!

thats cool u saw baby move from the outside jules! :)

how funny, i just noticed what it says under my ticker there about baby wiggling alot and waking mummy up at night haha! u need to get to sleep 1st before u can be woken up lol, falling asleep in work now! thanks girls!

Yep me!! Not necessarily because of baby moving, although night time is his/her favourite, but just because i'm so wide awake!! Physically i'm knackered, but I don't seem to be able to drift off until the middle of the night and then i'm like a zombie in the morning. What with having at least 2 wee stops per night too it's not much fun!!
Tried some earplugs last night as every little noise seems to wake me, and I did actully sleep okay when I finally drifted off. I'm only 18.5 weeks too so i'm sure there will be a whole lot worse to look forward to!

Hope it settles for you soon and you can get a sound sleep! xx

Yep I'm kept awake and woken up by LO too. She really loves to kick just as I am nodding off - like shes saying 'oi entertain me' :) It is a great feeling but I much prefer my sleep. Dread to think what it will be like when shes bigger and kicking harder - actually lets not think about that.

Hope we all get some sleep soon x

so theres a whole bunch of us all sitting up in the middle of the night trying hard to get to sleep, lol! these lo's are bossy hehe! know what u mean glitterbug i feel like a zombie right now! wishing us all peaceful nights ahead... ?emmm?!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->