Tired of being tired...

blueeyedmedee

Reaction score
Ok , firstly I am super excited that I'm pregnant. It is something that my husband and me have wanted for a long time... However, I am 9 weeks along and I need to vent just a little. I am so, so, so tired of never being able to get enough sleep. I work 10 hrs days Monday through Thursday and I have to be on my feet the whole shift and I have been so tired. It doesn't matter if I get 7 hours of sleep or 10. I have been feeling so tired that I'm worried if I blink too long I'll fall asleep. On top of that I have random waves of nausea that will hit me during the day. They are intense and make me feel like I can barely function. I love that I am pregnant, but if these symptoms don't stop after the first trimester, like a lot of the books I've read say they do, I don't know how I'm going to survive!!

Oh god, that sounds horrible. What do you do that you can't have a wee break? I don't know what to suggest other than to make sure you get enough iron, you don't need to feel light headed too. Good luck8-[

From before I even got my BFP to about a week ago I have been feeling awful. That awful I doubted whether I could even continue being pregnant. I couldn't do anything. If I wasn't in bed trying to sleep, or up being sick or feeling super sick, I was crying at how badly I wasn't coping.

I work shifts and start at 7:30am to 8pm. I was dying on my feet.

However last week I woke up one day feeling a million times better. I still get nauseated but no where near as bad. And as much as I'm worrying that everything is still ok with baby I'm relieved I can actually function again.

FX that your symptoms improve a bit in the next couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->