Tired of putting up with Hubby

Mom2be21

Reaction score
I can't stand my husband. I'm tired of putting up with him and it's becoming an unhealthy environment for our son.
I know it's common for many husbands to not understand that we have needs and for them to be lazy and not much help.
I'm pretty sure my husband is the worst.

I've found out so much about him in the past 6 months of us being married and I quite frankly don't like him. It's gotten to the point where we are sleeping in different bedrooms because I cannot stand him acting so childish and selfish.

Hubby barely knows how to change a diaper, he doesn't know that he has to feed the baby, he screams at lo when he cries, instead of taking time out to address what's going on he wants to cuss at me or lo. He gets upset because he misses an hour of sleep....seriously?! An hour....After all that he wants to blame me.

I have been sick for over a week now and having to take care of lo all day and night despite how much pain I'm in and no matter how many times I ask dh to help me. Why the hell am I with someone who is to busy worrying about them-self that they won't take care of their own son?

The mil comes in 2 days and I'm 100% sure dh is going to put on quite the show about how loving and caring he is. And if he does I'm going to hit him on the head with a brick.

Any advice on what to do? I'm thinking about packing up and going to stay with my mom.

Ugh, awful!

Maybe you should. Go be gone and let him deal with himself for a few days!

If I leave I'm not coming back and I'm filing for divorce. This has been going on for 4 months now with no change

Have you told him that you're so unhappy that you're seriously contemplating divorce? If not, I'd at least try to talk to him and see if he wakes up. Otherwise....:nope:

I have talked to him about it. He says that he wants to work things out and that he will help out more.

None of that has happened. He does the same thing he does everyday.

Sorry your going through this :hugs: I'd leave for a few days, maybe that will give him the kick up the butt he needs!

I've been back home for a week and a half now since he left for a month for work. I was hoping that trip would help him out

ide go for a week, let him deal with the house etc & see if that makes a difference.

:hugs: xxx

I would go too, even if it is just temporarily. He needs to get his act together, he cant be allowed to get away with behaviour!!

You should go. If you go, he might realise how much it's bothering you and change. If not, well... Maybe you should get a divorce xx

I'd go, sometimes men don't really take on board the 'I am this close to divorcing you' until you actually go and they see that you weren't just bluffing.

ATEOTD he hasn't kept up his side where he said he would help more and wanting to work it out so why should you stick around and be a doormat :hugs::hugs:

Definitely take some time out to think about what u want. If after a few weeks at ur mum's, u actually miss him then maybe u could try and work on ur marriage. If you just feel relieved to be away from him, then it's time to think about separating x

Definitely take some time out to think about what u want. If after a few weeks at ur mum's, u actually miss him then maybe u could try and work on ur marriage. If you just feel relieved to be away from him, then it's time to think about separating x

Totally agree with this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->