Tired of waiting :s Blues.

shadowsilk

2 kids, want 2 more.....
Reaction score
I had a miscarriage in march. I'm waiting to concieve until january coz thats when we'll be able to support another child. I have two so far.
Does anyone else think waiting is really hard? seems like everyone around me is pregnant or had a newborn recently. It's driving me nuts lately. I just wish that for once it was me. lol

Anyone share the pain?:baby:

I am so sorry for your loss! I haven't had a miscarriage and never been pregnant but I can relate to your frustration over WTTC. I waited 3 really long years to TTC. It was so heartbreaking to see pregnant women and babies. January isn't that far off, this year is going by quickly and January will be here before you know it. Try taking a hobby or take a class in the meantime to keep yourself occupied. :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss! I haven't had a miscarriage and never been pregnant but I can relate to your frustration over WTTC. I waited 3 really long years to TTC. It was so heartbreaking to see pregnant women and babies. January isn't that far off, this year is going by quickly and January will be here before you know it. Try taking a hobby or take a class in the meantime to keep yourself occupied. :hugs:
Guess I'll find something o do *idly drinking icedtea.*:hug:

I also can sympathise with the having to wait and how it suddenly seems there are pregnant women and babies everywhere! it's so horrible, and it makes me so jealous.

I also can sympathise with the having to wait and how it suddenly seems there are pregnant women and babies everywhere! it's so horrible, and it makes me so jealous.
amen to that some of my best friends either just had a baby or are anywhere from 6wks to 8 months pregnant. I have 2 female friends who arent pregnant and thats because the first one isnt financially ready the second one really doesnt wanna be pregnant right away.

I share your discouragement. I miscarried and had a D&C May 1st, took 9 weeks to get my first cycle and it's now another 6 weeks and haven't had a second cycle and I 'm told to wait till that comes and goes, have another ultrasound and then I can start trying.

More than frustraing. All I see now is pregnant women and babies, makes me feel very frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->