Tiredness

HearMyPrayers

Reaction score
Anyone else dealing with exhaustion/tiredness? I work full time, and right after lunch, I'm exhausted, can't stop yawning and barely make it through the afternoons. I'm off at 4:30 but from 1pm till I leave its the hardest struggle to get through with the tiredness.

I feel the same! I am only 4 w 3 d and I swear it is so hard to stay awake. I work 8-5 and I want to fall asleep every day, no matter the amount of sleep I get the night before. Are you having any cramps? I am cramping everyday it seems lately and didn't have this with my 1st, so a little concerned.

Mcmac115 I'm 4+4 as well and since yesterday had mild cramps and a little ligth brown spotting. I called Ob today and they said it's very normal to cramp a little due to the uterus stretching:winkwink: If you were to get very bad cramps and bright red blood that's when.you contact your doctor. Very normal with cramping in early pregnancy. Drink water and rest a little if you can:winkwink: I was told Tylenol was perfectly safe the whole pregnancy for aches and pain.

Congrats and good luck:happydance:

Yea I have been on the lookout for any spotting, none yet... I am scheduled for my first U/S to confirm heartbeat on 10/6 =) congrats to you as well!

I get a full nights' sleep and still have to take 2 naps :/
I feel awful

Mcmac115 I got my first appointment on October 7:winkwink:Fx for only joy and good news:winkwink:

I get a full nights' sleep and still have to take 2 naps :/
I feel awful

Worst part is I'm so tired but to actually fall asleep at night takes me forever, I'm tossing and turning. I'm exhausted but it takes so long to fall alsleep :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->