(tmi) 4 months on

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
and I just had a pee, and wiped and the tissue was pink. I havent had an AF since having Lylah, and havent had any pains or anything to let me know AF was coming, like I used to get. So what is this pink stuff?

im scared now lol. I just googled it and cancer and everything is popping up :( stupid google

thats exactly what happened before getting this horrid 1st period! The day before I had NO pains at all and just a bit of pink on the toilet paper

Try not to worry. I had a pink discharge for 2 days, no pains then woke up wuith the lot, period, cramps, headache, mood swings. You get the drift

hahahaha thankyou girls :D Im all excited to see her! At least i'll know where I am with my cycles, and when my fertile period is ;) not that were trying but its just nice to know eh
xxxxx

hahahaha thankyou girls :D Im all excited to see her! At least i'll know where I am with my cycles, and when my fertile period is ;) not that were trying but its just nice to know eh
xxxxx

Know exactly what you mean.

ive had the same thing this morning! weird. but i was getting slight cramps this morning. ive had nothing since though :s no period yet but i reckon i'll come on properly tomorrow. i havent had my first period yet either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->