TMI 5 weeks 3 days bleeding

socuriousman

Reaction score
Hi everyone just looking for some insight!

In my first week at 4 weeks I had horrible round ligament/ sciatic pain. Went to er and and they assumed I was at risk for ectopic. Blood test showed low hormones. Nothing on ivultrasound

Went in 2 days later for a large bright red bleed after sex assuming id miscarried, hospital assumed I did too.

Another blood test confirmed hormones still raising followed by another one 2 days later.

I can have gentle sex but I cant orgasm without bleeding then spotting the entire next day.

Also woke up with blood one night with no reason for it then spotting brown all the next day after that.

According to nurses because im so fair (moms a redhead) we can bleed more.

Im so worried about ectopic and all these other things.

Have an ultrasound booked in 3 days and Ill be just under 6 weeks by then but im so nervous.

Other than those things I feel 100% normal even my cramping has gone away.

Anyone have good news? Experiences? How did the wait not kill you??

At 4 weeks, you're too early to see anything on scan. At 6 weeks, you will.

Sex can cause bleeding

Being a redhead has nothing to do with bleeding or not.

At 4 weeks, you're too early to see anything on scan. At 6 weeks, you will.

Sex can cause bleeding

Being a redhead has nothing to do with bleeding or not.
According to nurses it can ‍♀️
Just started bleeding again no cramps.
Im so freaked out..

Nurses can be wrong.

You need to call your dr and get in sooner. Bleeding can be normal or something else going on.

I think you need to see your doctor sex can cause bleeding to as in pregnancy your cervix is very sensitive

At 4 wks nothing will show on a scan. This happened to me at 4 weeks and they werent able to see anything ofcourse but did beta hcg that showed my levels were rising. Even at 6 weeks they didnt see anything and they thought I had a blighted ovum but nope, baby was there. Saw how at 8 weeks perfectly. The bleeding had stopped too. I had a subchorionic hematoma. I'm now 30 weeks 1 day and it's gone and everything is good. Try not to worry. In the meantime put yourself on pelvic rest. No sex and no orgasm at all till you see your doctor. And I'm sorry idk what being a redhead has to do w bleeding. Maybe it's her opinion but I never heard of it being factual.

Hcg dropped...still nothing on ultrasound sent me to er for ectopic

I'm so sorry what your going through:(

I am so sorry your going through this! I hope you get some answers and reassurance!

I'm so sorry you are going through this I hope it all turns out ok.

Thanks for all your support ended up being a tubal ectopic. Had to have surgery. If this happens to anyone else make sure at 4 weeks they do something. By 6 weeks it was close to being serious and bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->