TMI alert - diarrhea

vaniilla

Reaction score
Is anybody having a problem with diarrhea? I'm having trouble drinking a few glasses of liquids a day and this is making keeping hydrated worse! has anyone found any solutions?

I wish!!! I'm so blocked up I cant even fart. lol! Try eating a Banana to coat your stomach and crackers. Hope you get to feeling better.

I really struggled in the first few weeks. I was told that it's very normal.

OB told me to check that my prenatal vitamins didn't contain a stool softener, and to make sure that anything I was eating was high in good fats (nuts, seeds, avocado, nut butters etc) to try and prevent me losing weight.

I had also been taking Magnesium for headaches which I stopped, scaled veggies and fiber intake back and tried to eat small portions of bland food. Lots of dry crackers, rice with salt and butter. Was also told to drink electrolyte water/coconut water/even gatorade rather than regular water to make sure I was getting that extra hydration. It eased off after a week or so but it was pretty awful for a while. You have my sympathy!

I've had it ever since I found out and I am nine weeks now. Every time I get a stomach cramp I have to decipher whether it's gastro or pregnancy related and then I end up going the loo!!!!

I am willing on the 'normal' bowl movements... whenever that may be.. LOL

I'm sorry to hear other ladies are having the same problem :hugs: today it was at it's worst, it was like having a wee :dohh:

I will give the banana a go, I hope everyone else starts to feel better soon!

I'm having constipated loose stools if that makes sense. I'm having trouble drinking water so that's probably not helping

In the first few weeks, yes! Now i have the opposite problem. So weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->