***tmi alert*** opk -, ewcm

TheNewMrs

Reaction score
Hey girls,
Im on CD 13, opks so Im not oving but have had EWCM all day....

I DONT wanna miss my ov-ing....

ADVICE?:shrug:

If you are worried about missing it I'd test again in about 6-8 hours. I usually get ewcm before I o but I just got a smiley opk and no ewcm yet. So we will see. I also usually get +opks for at least 24 hours so I'm ok with testing once a day.

Good luck! Either way I'd get to bd'ing.

(by the way I usually don't respond if I don't have any advice and I couldn't respond before I had an account just for info)

If you are worried about missing it I'd test again in about 6-8 hours. I usually get ewcm before I o but I just got a smiley opk and no ewcm yet. So we will see. I also usually get +opks for at least 24 hours so I'm ok with testing once a day.

Good luck! Either way I'd get to bd'ing.

(by the way I usually don't respond if I don't have any advice and I couldn't respond before I had an account just for info)

Thank u very much for taking the time to reply, I'm going to post my OPKs later today and see, I guess Im just waiting for that real strong line..

Hiya :)

I usually get the ewcm about a day - a day and half before ov. my advice, dtd when you first start seeing it. Sperm can last up to 5 days so there is no harm in doing it when you see it, and continue doing it up to and including the pos opk result :)

Hope its a good month for you!

P

Yeah my rule of thumb is BD when you see EWCM as sperm can survive in it for much longer so you have a good supply of swimmers ready!

keep doing the OPK and you should get a positive soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->